Teardrop Washers

fsa46

Forum Supporter
Although I'm not detecting anymore I still come here to check how my friends are doing.

After seeing another post asking about Minelab Teardrop washers I can't believe I never mentioned this before.

"Paragon Steel Rule Dies" can make a die to cut those washers. They are quality dies, ( I bought one for cutting leather ). You can use them in a machine or hand stamp them using END CUT hard wood. I used a hand bearing press that I bought from Harbor Freight for cheap and it worked great.

I sent in a detailed drawing of what I wanted but you can send in the actual washer and they'll make a die exactly the same.

This isn't for someone that wants a single washer but for someone that may want to sell them. Just something to think about.

Although I'm not detecting anymore I still come here to check how my friends are doing.

After seeing another post asking about Minelab Teardrop washers I can't believe I never mentioned this before.

"Paragon Steel Rule Dies" can make a die to cut those washers. They are quality dies, ( I bought one for cutting leather ). You can use them in a machine or hand stamp them using END CUT hard wood. I used a hand bearing press that I bought from Harbor Freight for cheap and it worked great.

I sent in a detailed drawing of what I wanted but you can send in the actual washer and they'll make a die exactly the same.

This isn't for someone that wants a single washer but for someone that may want to sell them. Just something to think about.

thanks. I just did something similar.. It's much harder and expensive than it's worth. I'm still hoping to start a shaft company/hobby and will need them.
I have these listed in the classified section at a dozen for $25 or something like that

Frank: it is good to see you are still keeping up on the forum. Great idea if you want to go into production, for a pair at a time...I'll go to Steve's classified and share with friends.

Frank: it is good to see you are still keeping up on the forum. Great idea if you want to go into production, for a pair at a time...I'll go to Steve's classified and share with friends.

It's the delivery that makes it cost so much. I had these lazer cut.

Back
Top Bottom