14k "Heart" stopper and .925 ring

Mg240

Went to a local park yesterday during a break in the rain. I had the specific goal of finding jewelry and I was not disappointed. I had the park to myself for most of a 2 hour hunt with the exception of a couple cars cruising by. I tried this park once before, but a little girl kept following me around. The whole time I was wondering where her parents were and ended up leaving after 10 min. The heart pendant was sitting on top of the woodchips in front of the swing set. I eyeballed it at the same moment my coil touched it. Its stamped 14k and CZ Korea. And one other stamp I can't make out.
9d7c1035ce0dea5fb5c8ba6a970f345c.jpg
f905e8f86184133adbbfbd23956167bd.jpg
f2b44e7b89c6d3d2bbddb419a1c5b7e1.jpg
b23466f6dd8c3cea60e919eaab9f7266.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! This was definitely the easiest hunt I've had in awhile. Not much trash and hardly any iron.

Good finds man! It seems like every time I hit a park I have kids following me around. Their always standing over the hole saying "I see it, I see it"! I don't mind it when it's my daughter but when it's some random kid I do my best to get away from them.

Thank you all for the responses! I just found the heart pendant on ebay for 99.99, worth more than I thought.

Good finds man! It seems like every time I hit a park I have kids following me around. Their always standing over the hole saying "I see it, I see it"! I don't mind it when it's my daughter but when it's some random kid I do my best to get away from them.
Yeah, my two year old daughter likes to "help". She grabs a hold and swings the ATP back and forth. She even filled in one of my holes without me saying anything.

Back
Top Bottom