• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Nokta Impact information

Yes no doubt I am a fan of the R2, but my dealings and responses from the manufacturer has turned me off to all Turkey made machines. I still stand in my statements that the Racer 2 is a great machine because it is. The difference now is I will no longer support these foreign machines.

To be completely honest I think the AT Pro is every bit the detector and America made. And I've never been treated like !!!! by Garrett. I have no mercy for a two faced manufacturer.

I expressed my concerns about their chosen tester's and they got very defensive. HUM, hit a never perhaps? They don't seem to want to hear the truth but prefer the pampered versions. I don't do pampered you know that. I tell it like my reputation depends on it. Because it does.

I still maintain the R2 is a great machine and always will. But nothing more than the AT Pro and I have yet to see proof otherwise.

:grin:
Yes no doubt I am a fan of the R2, but my dealings and responses from the manufacturer has turned me off to all Turkey made machines. I still stand in my statements that the Racer 2 is a great machine because it is. The difference now is I will no longer support these foreign machines.

To be completely honest I think the AT Pro is every bit the detector and America made. And I've never been treated like !!!! by Garrett. I have no mercy for a two faced manufacturer.

I expressed my concerns about their chosen tester's and they got very defensive. HUM, hit a never perhaps? They don't seem to want to hear the truth but prefer the pampered versions. I don't do pampered you know that. I tell it like my reputation depends on it. Because it does.

I still maintain the R2 is a great machine and always will. But nothing more than the AT Pro and I have yet to see proof otherwise.

Well,,this comparing to At Pro what you say here,,is NOT what you said in the past.

The manufacturer's rep has only provided information on their products.
I sure don't see this coming from many other manufacturers.

You can do what you want purchasing wise.

This thread has been here for a while now,,,you only respond after the manufacturer's rep posted.

You know if you will go up and read all I say about concerning Impact,,I do even make comments when comparing to some other detectors.
And these comments all not always in favor of Impact either.

They are the truth based on my testing and use.

And Dilek has never ever told me what to post and say about this detector Impact or any other detector.

The information I provided was to give folks some I think valuable info,,,on which to base a future detector purchase.

I am not biased against any detector manufacturer period,,,and I have publically offered to test any detector for any manufacturer,,,and will post comments too.

What I won't do is be told what to post information wise,,,if this ever happened Inwould box up the detector and send it back-- my testing would immediately cease and my future workings with any such manufacturer would cease.

Yes no doubt I am a fan of the R2, but my dealings and responses from the manufacturer has turned me off to all Turkey made machines.

Hello there.
My name is Dilek - Sales & Marketing Manager.
May I ask what exactly are you referring to as I am the only one that posts on the forums?

Remember the racer hype

TNSS seems to have amnesia concerning his former posts concerning the Red Racer/racer1
He posted continuously for months about its greatness and profound abilities!
When the public finally bought them we we astonished at performance and somewhat with build quality- broken coil ears ect!
Tnss has no credibility with myself and I'm sure others and is a poor spokesman/tester based on his own history!
The impact may be a great machine but it will have to earn its place with performance!
The overjealous hype that TNSS harped for months has damaged the reputation of some companies with a lot of people!
I wish makro/ Notka the best and hope the impact makes a Impact !

I will not copy my post from another forum. Just let me say those who know me also know I put more importance in how I am treated by the manufacturer than the detectors they make. Those who know me also know I do not support any devices sold by said manufacturer. I have, and always will, sell for dirt cheap any detector I feel the company does not care about the people spending their hard earned money on.

I made my comments about how I, and many "silent" others feel about most of the so called testers. Unbiased? I think not. Again, not that I blame you because business is business, but we're not the ignorant buyers we must be thought to be. Throw that coin in the fresh dug hole and attempt to impress those experience hunters how valuable that is. Nothing but a hat trick I can reproduce with my old DFX.

You want respect for your testers? Pick some fresh open minded not afraid to tell it like they see it. Like I said, you want an example. If you want to say your detector is so simple and easy to use even for an amateur? Send one to a newbie and let them put that claim to the test in real life. You want to say the detector can hunt those iron infected sites? send one to a tester who will put that claim to the test.

What I won't do is be told what to post information wise,,,if this ever happened Inwould box up the detector and send it back-- my testing would immediately cease and my future workings with any such manufacturer would cease.

Good for you tnsharpshooter. I wish they chose more testers that felt the same way. Problems is they don't. And I think it is more a matter of wanting to make sure you keep the free detectors coming. Some people will sell their sole, and reputation, to keep their name in the testers basket.

Don't send one to me I'll simply toss it in the trash.

Last edited:
TNSS seems to have amnesia concerning his former posts concerning the Red Racer/racer1
He posted continuously for months about its greatness and profound abilities!
When the public finally bought them we we astonished at performance and somewhat with build quality- broken coil ears ect!
Tnss has no credibility with myself and I'm sure others and is a poor spokesman/tester based on his own history!
The impact may be a great machine but it will have to earn its place with performance!
The overjealous hype that TNSS harped for months has damaged the reputation of some companies with a lot of people!
I wish makro/ Notka the best and hope the impact makes a Impact !

Hello. Thank you for your comment and your good wishes.
I just wanted to chime in here so the readers are clear.
It is true that we had issues with early releases of some of the models just like every single manufacturer in this industry had.
Ear breakages - We have never denied it and I personally made a declaration on all forums that I am a member of and we have replaced every single one of them up to date and we will continue to do for every case moving forward as well.
We have not had 1 ear breakage on the racer 2 coils and all the original Red Racers have been shipping with the Racer 2 coils since last year.

Impact has been being tested by more than 30 people around the world with some testers testing it since October 2016.
We have updated so many things since the first day of the field tests and now we feel we are ready to release it.
This does not mean that we will have 0% failure as this is impossible to achieve in any sector or industry in the world.

Everybody is free to think and feel as they wish about any product and/or tester but I would like to thank all these 30+ testers around the world as they really spent a lot of time and effort to test the product and give us feedbacks.

And lastly I will just copy and post some of my comments from another forum regarding the IMPACT and testers:

''It has never been a secret that we send free test units to people around the world and we do this for 2 reasons ONLY:
1. We want our devices to be tested by certain individuals such as Tom D, Keith Southern, Steve Herschbach , Monte etc. ASSUMING that the detector community do respect their opinions and feedbacks.
2. We get the units tested on different grounds and environmental conditions to be able to offer end users around the world the most optimized and bug-free device.

For the first time with the IMPACT though, we decided to send the unit to more testers with different experience levels and to people who seem to be very satisfied with certain competition models... Moreover, we WERE ASKED RIGHT ON THIS FORUM by some members to send this unit to a hardcore coin hunter and I personally said ‘’ Name a hardcore coin hunter that the majority of the members would agree to.’’
I was given 2 names – we ended up sending one of them the unit – ‘’ wjs’’ as his name came up first and we had limited testing units at the time!

We have never, at any point, ASKED or REQUESTED any of these testers to talk about the device on forums or any other social media as our sole purpose was to advance the detector based on their findings and that is how we ended up with revision v1.11 with the software!
We only asked them NOT to talk about it until we made the official announcement. And we have NOT asked them to tell us what they were going to say in advance or had any kind of influence on what they were going to share! The only thing we asked them was to state the revision of the software if they were to share videos to avoid confusion and misinformation. Every one of them can vouch for this.
Now, we sent this unit to others in the UK, France, Italy, Australia and many other countries. Most of these people are not writing on forums or talking about the device at all. The testers ARE not picked to advertise BUT to test the units and give us feedbacks. Advertising is my job and I do not do that on forums!

HOWEVER, if many members and the testers agree, I would be more than happy to tell them not to post anything on the forums before or after release for the next project . We are a very open and honest company. All we need is their feedbacks to better the product – we don’t need the hype or the talk. The product will speak for itself.

My personal intake on all this - We, as a company, will just keep on working more and more and delivering… the rest is up to our valued customers' - whom we owe were we are today - appreciation and decision!

THANK YOU all on behalf of my team and company.''

Dilek''

I will not copy my post from another forum. Just let me say those who know me also know I put more importance in how I am treated by the manufacturer than the detectors they make. Those who know me also know I do not support any devices sold by said manufacturer. I have, and always will, sell for dirt cheap any detector I feel the company does not care about the people spending their hard earned money on.

I made my comments about how I, and many "silent" others feel about most of the so called testers. Unbiased? I think not. Again, not that I blame you because business is business, but we're not the ignorant buyers we must be thought to be. Throw that coin in the fresh dug hole and attempt to impress those experience hunters how valuable that is. Nothing but a hat trick I can reproduce with my old DFX.

You want respect for your testers? Pick some fresh open minded not afraid to tell it like they see it. Like I said, you want an example. If you want to say your detector is so simple and easy to use even for an amateur? Send one to a newbie and let them put that claim to the test in real life. You want to say the detector can hunt those iron infected sites? send one to a tester who will put that claim to the test.

Don't send one to me I'll simply toss it in the trash.

Well unless you openly tell me who you are and show me one post where you were not treated correctly (which is IMPOSSIBLE as I am the only one representing the manufacturer) , there is not a case here so I will just copy my post again:
''All we are trying to do is to get our devices tested by experienced users as our field testers cannot possibly stay in the USA for so many months and test the devices in different conditions. You are totally free to appreciate this or not.
If we picked you or Mr X as a tester, I am sure that there would be others criticizing your or Mr X’s results or posts, too.
To be put in the middle like this as a manufacturer who has the best intentions for their customers is not fair but I guess this is expected when a company grows so fast in any industry.''

And lastly, NAME ONE TESTER that all the members of this forum will agree that that he/she will suit your/and all the other members' criteria and I will be more than happy to send him/her a test unit next time... I guess it cannot be you at this point as I cannot let it go to trash. Just like we have so much respect for all people's hard earned money, we also have a lot of respect for the efforts of all who has been working very hard (including myself) to develop the Impact.

Regards,

Dilek

Dielk you're getting this all wrong. How about you ask how many of the thousands of users give 3 cents for "Tom D, Keith Southern, Steve Herschbach , Monte" opinion? Yes, they have their handful of groupies who will preach that they can do no wrong, but they are a small group. My suggestion is a new group of testers not your handpicked yes men.

Let me add I always have and still do like the Makro, never tried a Nokta so I can comment, detectors. I bought the Racer (red) and it was a good detector for the money. Period. It did not meet the AT Pro in my opinion, but for the money it is good. I'd put it in the low-mid group. I'm betting so will most of those who have used it.

The Racer 2. My favorite detector hands down. Now this was a knock out. Great depth, good balance, super sensitive to small gold, not that great of target ID. I sold my AT Pro and Deus to keep this machine. So I'm not saying you don't make a fine detector. I'm saying you make and average detector, the red, and a really good Racer 2. But still just up to the AT Pro level in my opinion and experience. What did your yes men rate it? What lame videos did they use to backup their claims?

When I made the suggestion about using the same old lame testers you got on your high horse about these jokers who only a limited number of people put any weight behind their reviews. No, no chance that perhaps I had a legit suggestion about your testers. It was an instant throw out lame excuses why you use the testers you do.

You see in my case, my reputation far out weights my want to spew whatever it takes just to make the manufacturer happy.

I still respect the detector, I just now have less respect for the manufacturer.

Good luck to you and yours. I know where I stand.

I will name one

Choppadude!
Don't know him never -I don't believe- commented on his posts!
Only real review that ever so true I seen of racer on web forums!

The Racer 2. My favorite detector hands down. Now this was a knock out. Great depth, good balance, super sensitive to small gold, not that great of target ID. I sold my AT Pro and Deus to keep this machine. So I'm not saying you don't make a fine detector. I'm saying you make and average detector, the red, and a really good Racer 2. But still just up to the AT Pro level in my opinion and experience.

Just so I'm clear...you think the XP Deus is just on par with an ATP?

Well,
Seems at least one person here likes the Racer 2.
You can add me here to the list as well.

How did the Racer 2 come to be???
Hmm?

Oh,,it came to be by using testers,,and yes even feedback from customers who bought the Racer 1.

How long did it take for the manufacturer to turn the Racer 1 into the more liked Racer 2??
Not long,,,an Dilek did a lot of hard work coordinating these wants from customers.
She actually did a lot of reading about the users of Racer 1.

Now,,look at this situation.

Don't folks want more information about a detector??
Don't folks want to know more about the process that goes into producing a detector??

Makro or Nokta sure don't charge anyone to read about their processes.

They have used new testers too.
I am one such person.
There are others.

When you build a bridge,,you can make the bridge better without necessarily knocking out all the pillars. Think about that.

Folks should realize Nokta/Makro hasn't produced and sold that many different models of detectors and sold inside the USA to date.
Given time and with more future detectors I am sure there will be many more different folks involved with their process(es).

The Makro/Nokta folks do listen to customers,,,anyone who denies this is hallucinating.

I wish all manufacturers the best.

And I hope the folks who do decide to purchase the Impact or any other model detector the best with it and I hope they enjoy to the fullest extent possible.

Now about testers.
Can anyone tell me how many different testers when developing different models,,the other detector manufacturers actually use??
I can't.

You see,,maybe if some folks actually knew the real answer to this question,,,maybe they would be complaining too.

But they (the other manufacturers) haven't supplied us with the information.
But Nokta/Makro has.

Just so I'm clear...you think the XP Deus is just on par with an ATP?
Not at all. If it came off that way I apologize. I meant the Racer 2 is on par with the AT Pro. And in my opinion the Racer 2 has a slight edge when it comes to relics and the AT Pro has the edge as a coin hunter. The Deus is quite a bit further up the pecking order.

tnsharshooter what users want is to know what they're getting for the money. Not the hyped up answers of the yes men, but the real life reviews of users in the field. Not using targets thrown in a hole.

This much I do know. I read every review by these testers. I actually believed very little of what I read. Why? Because the very same testers have done the same type reviews and I found myself with a POS I had to try and sell. I want a review where the tester has the testicules to call it like they see it.

Last edited:
Not at all. If it came off that way I apologize. I meant the Racer 2 is on par with the AT Pro. And in my opinion the Racer 2 has a slight edge when it comes to relics and the AT Pro has the edge as a coin hunter. The Deus is quite a bit further up the pecking order.

tnsharshooter what users want is to know what they're getting for the money. Not the hyped up answers of the yes men, but the real life reviews of users in the field. Not using targets thrown in a hole.

What were you told about Xp Deus, Minelab Etrac, Minelab CTX,,White's V3i, Garrett At Pro, etc before they were released???
I wasn't provided anything period,,except maybe a pic or 2.
Now,,I think it is reasonable to assume folks thought these units above were better than the predecessors,,but by how or how much,,the detecting public I don't think had any idea.

You see,,if you wait you will get to see what folks who buy the detector will see, hear and report on.
But seeing that you have some information beforehand on the Impact,,this in itself is better than NOTHING.

The only thing Nokta/Makro are guilty of is making their process more public,,for people to see,,and yes for testers to share some of their results and experiences.

Everyone has their tendencies of when they buy a new detector.
Some will buy based on tester info,,and purchase quite rapidly.
Some will wait and see additional reporting before they purchase.
Some will never purchase a new detector in the near future as they are satisfied with what they have.
Some folks just like trying out new detectors.

It totally up to the individual for when or if here.
And I respect anyone desires here on this subject.

Last edited:
Once again I repeat. I have no problem with Makro detectors and I have no experience with Nokta. What I do have is experience with testers and reviews. How many people complained about the hype that was fed to us through testers about the Racer (red)? I remember quite well. If I remember right the biggest complaint was about the same old !!!! from the same old testers.

Did I hurt myself by trading off my Racer 2? No, there are plenty just as good or better. I said I liked the Racer 2 not that it was anything special.

If you've read the posts on the other forum, before she deleted it, you know what was said. I simply stated my opinion that some of us are tired of the same old testers and their goal of only talking about the happy side. You know that stuff that makes the manufacturer smile. Then when us users buy the machine we start finding these little things that were never mentioned by those true blue testers. Then the excuses started as to why they chose the same old testers. When I called BS then it became a matter of my opinion no longer mattered. Sort of like right now. That is caring for customers?

Really it doesn't matter at this point. Turkey can keep the machines and those here can knock themselves out buying them. They are good detectors for the most part, I just wouldn't want to deal with the manufacturer so I personal won't own one. I will always be honest about their detectors and their company. That you can count on.

Last edited:
Once again I repeat. I have no problem with Makro detectors and I have no experience with Nokta. What I do have is experience with testers and reviews. How many people complained about the hype that was fed to us through testers about the Racer (red)? I remember quite well. If I remember right the biggest complaint was about the same old !!!! from the same old testers.

Did I hurt myself by trading off my Racer 2? No, there are plenty just as good or better. I said I liked the Racer 2 not that it was anything special.

If you've read the posts on the other forum, before she deleted it, you know what was said. I simply stated my opinion that some of us are tired of the same old testers and their goal of only talking about the happy side. You know that stuff that makes the manufacturer smile. Then when us users buy the machine we start finding these little things that were never mentioned by those true blue testers. Then the excuses started as to why they chose the same old testers. When I called BS then it became a matter of my opinion no longer mattered. Sort of like right now. That is caring for customers?

Really it doesn't matter at this point. Turkey can keep the machines and those here can knock themselves out buying them. They are good detectors for the most part, I just wouldn't want to deal with the manufacturer so I personal won't own one. I will always be honest about their detectors and their company. That you can count on.

This thread only contains info from a tester standpoint from me.

I have never tested a detector f (pre-release) for a manufacturer until this one-the Impact.

If you have problems with other testers,,,go tell them on their own forums or talk directly to them on the various forums they frequent either publically or privately.

Hard for you to have a problem with me,,like I said this is first detector I have tested before release and posted comments.

I stand behind everything I have said about the Impact here,,and any other detectors I've mentioned in this thread.

Last edited:
I don't know why you think I have a problem with you tnsharpshooter. Or any other testers for that fact. As I said, I fully understand how some testers become yes men. I mean who wouldn't want to get a free detector to test for 6 months for just saying good things about the machine? I'm just not one of those and you may not be either. But not all testers integrity are as intact as they would have you believe. They have their small group of cheerleaders but some manufactures don't realize most detectorist with a mind of their own see right through it.

Don't take it personal because it isn't your problem. Unless you feel guilty about your review?

I don't know why you think I have a problem with you tnsharpshooter. Or any other testers for that fact. As I said, I fully understand how some testers become yes men. I mean who wouldn't want to get a free detector to test for 6 months for just saying good things about the machine? I'm just not one of those and you may not be either. But not all testers integrity are as intact as they would have you believe. They have their small group of cheerleaders but some manufactures don't realize most detectorist with a mind of their own see right through it.

Don't take it personal because it isn't your problem. Unless you feel guilty about your review?

I don't feel one bit guilty.
Why do you have to come in this thread and talk about other testers?
Please start your own thread,,,or do like I said go talk to the testers you have problems with.

The manufacturer's rep,,all she did in this thread is make a comment about the Manual and thanked me for my work.

And by doing I think she let everyone know she is available to help folks if they need.

You want to ask Dilek questions about testers,,,send her a pm on the subject.

This thread doesn't need to be littered with all these other things you seem to have issue with.

Last edited:
If you notice I didn't even inject my opinion until the 5th page. I have told you before I will always call out the BS when I see it like it or not. Cry if you want about my opinion, but it doesn't remove it.

You're insinuating pure BS and you know it, I know it and all the experienced detectorists know it. Keep it real and there is no problem. Start misleading those with less experience in an attempt to dazzle them with your BS and I'll call you or anyone else out.

You did the same for the Racer and got called on it. Apparently you're a slow learner.

I don't ever plan on owning another Turkish detector but I'll bet the ship next year the Impact will not live up to your BS claims. It will be just another Racer. A good detector for the money. End of story.

If you notice I didn't even inject my opinion until the 5th page. I have told you before I will always call out the BS when I see it like it or not. Cry if you want about my opinion, but it doesn't remove it.

You're insinuating pure BS and you know it, I know it and all the experienced detectorists know it. Keep it real and there is no problem. Start misleading those with less experience in an attempt to dazzle them with your BS and I'll call you or anyone else out.

You did the same for the Racer and got called on it. Apparently you're a slow learner.

I don't ever plan on owning another Turkish detector but I'll bet the ship next year the Impact will not live up to your BS claims. It will be just another Racer. A good detector for the money. End of story.

The only thing I've said to you is,,,go start your own thread.

You think you can one up some folks here it seems.
How can you do this,,when you seemingly can't remember what you said about a Racer 2 detector.

Your logic is faulty IMO.
Here's why.

Go back 8 years,,how many different. detectors have you labeled as best detector FOR the MONEY??
Now you have admitted publically Racer 2 is one such detector.
But at the same time you question the manufacturer's practices of using certain testers.

If any manufacturer can make a best detector for the money,,,why should they change the way they do business tester wise???
Makes absolutely no sense to me,,your complaining.

You have a particular question about Impact I can answer for you??

You always think folks are a scamming for some reason.
You should be more worried about the detector manufacturers who seem to keep everything hidden,,and all of a sudden their new release comes out like a Jack in the Box.

I would expect any reasonable person reading this thread,,,and who has not handled or used an Impact detector,,,to,not be making statements but instead asking questions.

Whatever your beef is,,,you sure haven't made it crystal clear.
You say in one post you don't have a problem with me,,,and then you post you do.

Very wishy washy here with everything you have said in this thread.

As far as myself being a slow learner.
I don't think so.

Last edited:
There is a difference between saying the best detector for the money and a good detectors for the money. I don't ever remember saying it was the best for the money. I do remember saying it was a good detector for the money and maybe the best I'd had for the money. How could I possible make the claim it is the best for the money when there are many I have never tried?

Starting my own thread does little to call you out on the BS that is meant to mislead those with less experience. Would you like me to quote how many times you suggested the Impact was as good or better than the Deus and F75?

You were fine just informing people what options the Impact has. When the trouble started was insinuating it was capable of keeping up with machines like the Deus and F75. And then when asked why you have all this plethora of information about how well it does when hunting, but no video, your pathetic answer is not knowing how to use a $25 camera or editing it. What's to edit. You take the video and if it real you put it on the site.

Talk all you want about what any detector has and I'll keep my posts to myself. Start insinuating BS and I'll be the first to call you out. Let's see those videos to backup those "nuisance target" claims. Talk is cheap. Surely one of the other testers has a video camera to back these claims up?

Your description posts were great and very informative. For that I thank you.
But when you start insinuating this detector is as good or better than the Deus or F75 and I will call your BS. Count on it. It's not just you I'll do the same to anyone who intentionally attempts to feed their opinion as fact.

Put up and I'll shut up LOL.

Back
Top Bottom