• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The best laid plans...

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
There is stupid...and then there is stupid.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/2...7-cases-beer-marijuana-in-truck-cops-say.html

Had a great plan, bought all his supplies before the trip but started partying a bit too early.
His vacation wasn't the only thing that was busted.

Sheriff's office posted this pic and a message on Facebook...

"If you're only 19 years old and heading to spring break in Destin with seven 30 pack cases of beer in your truck, marijuana in the center console, and an altered driver’s license to make your age 24, you probably don't want to be speeding and driving recklessly on Interstate 10. Going to jail,"

Attachments

• 1490070670520.jpg
    1490070670520.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 105
To further confirm his poor choice's the kid's drinking Natty Light? What do they teach these kids anyway?

Hopefully the let the spring breaker take the glovebox full of trojans to prison with him. :grin:

To further confirm his poor choice's the kid's drinking Natty Light? What do they teach these kids anyway?

Hopefully the let the spring breaker take the glovebox full of trojans to prison with him. :grin:

Right about the Natty! Its like super cheap, which is admirable, more money for dope, cigarettes and gas, but its got Formeldehyde in it or something...gives me one blinding headache after a 'breakfast 30'...I cant hardly drive it hurts so bad, and have to keep one eye shut just to make it back down to the beer store for my afternoon liquid "Lunch Bucket" without seeing double...of course I'm old, so maybe its OK for collitch kid brains?:laughing:

I-10 is a dangerous road...so is "The Blue Hair Express' (I-75) So this kid was attempting a gauntlet run of ethnic proportions...low and slow, legal and sober all through that stretch....I guess He thought he was making the Kessel Run in 9 parsecs or something? Hot shot!

Spring break Stupidity is going around in acedemic proportions now a days too...I wonder if he was texting, or watching a vid on the overhead??

Well, that truck will be Police auctioned off for @2k...So some working man will get a deal there...He will have easily 10k in court costs...hopefully his Student loan will cover that so his folks wont find out...Good on the cops for getting that dangerous kid off the road...some of us have to work for a living...

Last edited:
We had a guy got stopped with broken tail light , speeding and high on weed , they also got him with enough ,intent to sell . He was at the Lake bars partying ,selling , took a alternate Rt . Staying off the main highway . Guess he figured Barney would be sleeping . ,,,,,HH

I-10 is a dangerous road...so is "The Blue Hair Express' (I-75) So this kid was attempting a gauntlet run of ethnic proportions...low and slow, legal and sober all through that stretch....I guess He thought he was making the Kessel Run in 9 parsecs or something? Hot shot!

I-10 is known to any that care to look it up as one of the main drug transportation corridors in the entire country.
From west in California on Interstate 8 it connects to I-10 in Arizona then goes all the way east to Jacksonville.
If any southern road in the country would have more official eyes looking at who travels in these directions through here and what goes on I don't know which road that would be.
He did his research to find that fake ID, a little more time online to edumacate himself a little better on his travel route might have saved him some hassle.

Back
Top Bottom