Need a little help

Delcojohn

Metal detector is busted started arrowhead hunting if anyone has any experience with that hit me up cause I really am interested and need some help here trying hard but not too much success. I live in media, pa if that narrow things down thank you.

Last edited:
I arrowhead hunt too, for many years. Similar to metal detecting. try to find camps which tend to be near water, springs and/or ridges. Look in disturbed areas like clear cuts, fields, roads, etc. If you start seeing chips and flakes, that is your clue that you are near an occupation site. If it is a long term occupation site, and you have permission of course, you can dig to find the really good stuff. Good luck!

Thanks for the info I guess my issue is where to go cause since I started specifically native american hunting I spent about 15.5 hours and found a quartz point with a broken tip so I did get something and I know the low water helps to, but I have seen guys that are very successful and I keep racking my brain like what am I missing? I try to be an all around treasure hunter cause I love history but coin shooting will always be my number 1;) I just try to branch out like metal detecting for relics hunts, bottle digging and now native american hunting. I just want to know all I can know and find some good points if I can.

Back
Top Bottom