CW vs. CS

CanSlawCartoons

Rough going Civil War hunting today. Only 1 mangled 3-ringer and a half bucket of trash, most of it was can slaw.

Apparently Coca-Cola was extremely popular with both sides of the war!
And Copenhagen cans sure do ring up nice, too.
de38072b0eed480320058ace0496206b.jpg

Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Max.

I can dig it.

Nice. It's better than being skunked like I was today. HH
Yes, Sir. I'm grateful for every bullet I find. Not much fun being skunked and hauling a bucket of can slaw home for all your hard work. I know that feeling well.

Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Max.

I can dig it.

me skunked last 3 times

Well, I guess I have been totally skunked since I switched to hunting CW sites and getting a new Equinox 800 which I have only about 20-30 hours on. I will probably do the gold dance once I find a 3 ringer.

I plan on slowing down and hunting certain areas more carefully than just wandering around swinging which I had been doing on my three previous CW relic hunts.

coca cola

well you know coco cola was invented in Atlanta and I guess sherman's troops captured a lot of the rebel supplies. Ha, probably not true because I think the coke formula was invented way after the civil war. But all of the decendents sure do like canned drinks as do lawn mowers.

With this hobby you take what you can get on any givin day , and any day you manage a piece of CW history is a good day be it one item or many. It's all good. Congrats

Back
Top Bottom