Got out finally

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
This am I finally got out...! I bet its been 2 months since I've done a hunt, all I've been doing this Spring besides getting drunk and cracking wise on the Forum, is working on this house to get it sold and trying to offload as much stuff as possible!...

Conditions were just Perfect! Heavy longshore rip running N to S! Steep slope with ample black sand! Cold NNW wind at 32 degrees! In I go with my sawed off waders and the AtPro tipped with the NEL Thunder!

Running full open Pro Zero, no disc...went downstream, heavy iron area with a lot of nails..went back upstream and set disc at 40 and Iron audio off..made another couple of passes...managed to snag this little silver/turquoise ring out of that mess...

I got my rear end spanked by a few rogue waves and was soaked...Definitely Chest waders were in order today...that was a good cut there, but I couldnt work it effectively in those hip boots...When you are pulling rocks on Lake Michigan in a heavy longshore rip, you are right where you need to be!

Home by 10am and nobody not even the Dog missed me...No Gold, but It was wonderful to be once again out looking for it!:laughing:

Attachments

• may 7 17.jpg
    may 7 17.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 476
  • may 7 17-2.jpg
    may 7 17-2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 482
  • may 7 17-3.jpg
    may 7 17-3.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 478
Nice work man!

What's the triangle the ring is setting on?

<°)))>{

I am not sure?...It has some sort of script on it, ...I'm guessing its some sort of Etruscan Royalty amulet!...I'll pop it up on ebay!.. That Hoop Earring is obviously of Zulu origin...that should also fetch me some decent pay too!:laughing:

Nice hunting mud I love reading your treads you would be a great novelist

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Well, Thanks for saying that Pal!...I gotta figure out something to make as much money as fast as possible with the least amount of effort! I do like writing words, especially ones with letters in them, but I'm not sure how to capitalize on this quirk nowadays? I can speak 6 languages fluently! Mostly to myself, I have been told I have a 'Face for Radio' so theres that as a fall back I suppose...

I have been blessed with a masculine and sultry deep booming voice too! Sort of like if Barry White and James Earl Jones had a child together. ("Yeah, This Is CNN Baby").....Or the progeny of Optimus Prime getting busy with either a plastic 5 gallon pickle bucket or a base fiddle?...:laughing:

I like to take a long drive and come up with poetry and riddles, it keeps me alert...I'm my first choice of entertainment!...When I am all alone, theres always an intelligent speaker and an interested audience!

For your amusement, Heres a riddle I wrote:

"Im large and I'm heavy and most likely Black,
When you throw me away, I always come back.

I scatter the Rednecks on a wood Battleground,
and commonly found in each alley in town" What am I?.......

Last edited:
Well, Thanks for saying that Pal!...I gotta figure out something to make as much money as fast as possible with the least amount of effort! I do like writing words, especially ones with letters in them, but I'm not sure how to capitalize on this quirk nowadays? I can speak 6 languages fluently! Mostly to myself, I have been told I have a 'Face for Radio' so theres that as a fall back I suppose...

I have been blessed with a masculine and sultry deep booming voice too! Sort of like if Barry White and James Earl Jones had a child together. ("Yeah, This Is CNN Baby").....Or the progeny of Optimus Prime getting busy with either a 5 gallon pickle bucket or a base fiddle?...:laughing:

I like to take a long drive and come up with poetry and riddles, it keeps me alert...I'm my first choice of entertainment!...When I am all alone, theres always an intelligent speaker and an interested audience!

For your amusement, Heres a riddle I wrote:

"Im large and I'm heavy and most likely Black,
When you throw me away, I always come back.

I scatter the Rednecks on a wood Battleground,
and commonly found in each alley in town" What am I?.......
Bowling ball

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

nice ring.

bowling ball.:laughing:

.Good work there you old turd wrenching SOB!~You old cast iron dairy farmhouse rusted off shidder stub installer! You old plugged P trap up to your elbow Highway Rest stop apple wrangler! You gosh darned teflon tape wrapping Nikolai Telsa no leak Nursing Home Maestro! You old Moen lifetime rebate cartridge inserting Mutherhubbard! You Damned old night soil collecting Country Club 18th green porta shidder Genius!

You old Corn Cobbing, clay pipe smoking, coal chute scuttling Outhouse Aficionado! You grey water Gandalf wizard, You old piping black water downhill Bilbo Baggins Prancing Pony PVC Prolific! Dammit! you run me clear out of things here..! I need a nap and I will be ready an on the roll for more! (takes big breath and lets Her rip)

You Sawzall slinging, HoleHawg drilling, Tile spade diggin, perforated pipe gravel bedding bobcat driving neckerchief wearing Mr
Rogers buttoned up to the collar Salvation Army store clothes wearing pisscomplected BurgerKing Breakfast croissanwich ordering paying with change actual working Man?

Bowling Ball!!!!

I Definitely gotta party with YOU someday Cowboy!:laughing::laughing:

Ok Tlane..be honest...was it that easy?...You are asking for it, Im working up a massive riddle or poem here, and dont want to waste it.....I might go all retro Ogden Nash Style up in here for starters...keeping it simple so to speak...In case any Minelabbers or Tesoro swingers are following along naturally..

"Trumpy met a bear,
The bear was lumpy.
The lump was Trumpy."

Or:

"Trumpy met a bear,
The bear was Putin.
So Trumpy nuked Him"...

Or, along the lines of short and sweet...Heres my favorite:

"Hill lost the election, Bill got an erection"?

I dont know? Maybe a bit of backstory?:?:

Last edited:
Cool Mud , you have to let us know your plans after selling everything that does not fit in the RV ? Glad your back in the water !
,,,,,,HH

Silver and turquoise are a very nice combo. I like finding them. Congrats on getting out and managing not to be missed! :lol:

Last edited:
Well shizzle there goes my free ride @ Lake Michigan I have been enjoying all spring. :mad:
The @$#^ Mud Puppy is back! :cool:

Good hunting brother glad to see you back in the water!

Back
Top Bottom