Maiden Voyage finds Tiffany & Co.

Kapi

Forum Supporter
My baby the Excal had a cracked coil and broken threshold but Larry was able to fix both and today I took her out for a post operative spin.

I have to say she performed flawlessly in and out of the water. Together we found 12 pieces of jewelry today, mostly junk. Larry found gold with diamonds though and I'm sure he'll post later about that.

My best find was this Tiffany & Co. sterling silver ring that polished up nicely. Larry sure can make them shine with that Mother's Mags Polish!

Attachments

• May 5 17 Sterling Silver Ring.jpg
    May 5 17 Sterling Silver Ring.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 403
Good to her your back on line! Nothing better then having the right tools for the job! Love that Mothers too!!

My baby the Excal had a cracked coil and broken threshold but Larry was able to fix both and today I took her out for a post operative spin.

I have to say she performed flawlessly in and out of the water. Together we found 12 pieces of jewelry today, mostly junk. Larry found gold with diamonds though and I'm sure he'll post later about that.

My best find was this Tiffany & Co. sterling silver ring that polished up nicely. Larry sure can make them shine with that Mother's Mags Polish!

Nice Barbara on the silver.. how do we know Larry found a ring? Maybe you are just trying to get his title changed which he requested btw :lol:

You know what they say... without pictures it never happened :D

Nice Barbara on the silver.. how do we know Larry found a ring? Maybe you are just trying to get his title changed which he requested btw :lol:

You know what they say... without pictures it never happened :D

:laughing: He's gotta get back home before he can post, something about forgot his password :laughing:

No more "Major Goldslumpy"? Well then I vote for Swinglow!

Hey! Someone's got to wear the badge and i'taint me! :D

R5

That's one title I never want! :laughing:

Good to her your back on line! Nothing better then having the right tools for the job! Love that Mothers too!!

Below is a pic of how it looked when it came out of the water, not too bad. It was just starting to turn a bit purple. This Blue is amazing I can run it at 8 easy in water and out without touching it. SMOOTH as butter! I heard several deep deep big targets yesterday and gave up getting to 3 of them because I couldn't get my foot down into the hole to dig the scoop lower! Of course I knew it was something big at that deep so I didn't worry too much but what if it was a treasure chest? You never know :) I love how this machine is as quiet and stable as can be as you come out of the water and how it just seems to purr along until it hears a target. Love love love this Blue! So very happy Larry got it fixed!

You guys are doing GREAT. Keep it up.

Thanks! It's nice to find a few spots where sand moved! It's funny because Facebook showed me a photo I posted 3 years ago and it was of a ring I found in the same spot! History for detecting seems to repeat itself as most of us know.

Nice find! love the infinity rings!

Thanks!

Attachments

• May 5 17 Sterling.jpg
    May 5 17 Sterling.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 294
:laughing: He's gotta get back home before he can post, something about forgot his password :laughing:

Come on... that is not a ring... it looks like a tiara for a Barbie doll... we want to see it acid tested on youtube :D

:dingding: Silver Tiffany gets the dinger! That one will probably sell for at least its weight in gold.

Back
Top Bottom