Am i Lazy

That's a smart lazy if you ask me, and I have the same if I hunted with a cz or ctx out of the water.

Outstanding! Exactly what I'm looking for! I am suffering from a debilitating medical condition self diagnosed as MAIDS... (My @ss Is Dragging Syndrome)

Its like I'm hauling around a 50lb bag of concrete all day long!

So I wonder, If I get one of these rigs and hook it up to the back of my pants? Is it strong enough to handle the load? Maybe use two of them? Also, maybe one in front for a 6pack of beer?:laughing::laughing:

Nothing wrong with taking some of the load off. I use a strap on my Sovereign GT and did the same with my Xcal till I got a Balanced straight shaft that put the weight under my arm.

I tried one from limbsaver but it did restrict my swing a little bit.

Thanks for the link! Def. getting one for my CZ as I'm not totally happy with the chest harness I've been using.

YEah, I'm not wild about the chest harness either. I bought the rear mount bracket and that helps a lot but 4 -5 hours of swinging the CZ21 will give you a workout. This looks pretty cool. Is it the same thing that Home Depot has? http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rino-Tuff-Flex-Strap-Universal-Trimmer-Strap-17090/206470724

The product info isn't much help but the customer reviews are detailed. Well played HD, get your customers to develop your content for free.

Back
Top Bottom