Time to say goodbye...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
After my water hunt today... I saw a text message on my phone... I thought it was spam and almost deleted it... it was a text from the young lady who lost her ring in 2014 and that I found...

Its a sad day for me as I feel I lost a dear friend.. the gold ring... it was very happy mingling with my other yellow finds.. but now its on its way to Ohio :tissue:

Attachments

• 100_0018.JPG
    100_0018.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 970
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 968
A confirmed pirate no longer

Proud of you Craig for doing the right thing.You made that pretty young lady happy.

You did the right thing good karma is priceless

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Spent 2 days looking for a lost wedding band for a man. I've never seen anybody so dejected over a lost wedding ring. But once I found it, not only did we become good friends but the floodgates opened up. Seems he is a retired lawyer and very influential. He has gotten me some surprising permissions including 70+ acres that his family has owned for 70 years. There is an 1870s homesite there that was once home to two brothers who were seacaptains. I've found some nice things because of him.

You are a good man! Congratulations on a great return.

Spent 2 days looking for a lost wedding band for a man. I've never seen anybody so dejected over a lost wedding ring. But once I found it, not only did we become good friends but the floodgates opened up. Seems he is a retired lawyer and very influential. He has gotten me some surprising permissions including 70+ acres that his family has owned for 70 years. There is an 1870s homesite there that was once home to two brothers who were seacaptains. I've found some nice things because of him.
That pretty awesome glad to hear that

nice job craig now she has 2 class rings :D she looks happy you did the right thing now you will get rewarded from the gold ring gods :D

Mighty fine job !

Thanks Dragon...

Congrats on the return you softie!!

Actually I am not a softie :yes:

Proud of you Craig for doing the right thing.You made that pretty young lady happy.

I'll get my pirates certificate back even if I have to bribe someone :yes:

You did the right thing good karma is priceless

Karma has nothing to do with finding this ring or any other find in the future... Do you actually think karma is going to help me find and keep someone else's lost find? No... Its all about getting the coil over the gold and being able to read a beach to put myself in that position :D

Your a better Man then me Craig,,,:facepalm:...:bowdown:

What can I say.. it was a temporary lapse? :lol:

I don't think I will be getting any permissions out in Ohio :lol:

You are a good man! Congratulations on a great return.

Ask the wife.. I'm really not :D

That pretty awesome glad to hear that

nice job craig now she has 2 class rings :D she looks happy you did the right thing now you will get rewarded from the gold ring gods :D

She can wear one on each pinky :lol:

Yes I do and i am superstitious and I do believe in karma not saying skill location and timing aren't the most important factors but good luck helps

Craig, is this the young lady that took forever to get back with you, and was him hawing around with getting back to you even though you did everything to get in touch with her?

If it is her you should charge her a storage fee and then she can have the ring back.

no way ........ Craig gave up a ring? I have a weakness for pretty ladies as well buddy.

Dew

Well done Cfmct. I know it can be tough to give up a piece like that. May the Karma come back to you 20 fold.

Another who believes in what I don't.. you guys kill me.. :yes:

Craig, is this the young lady that took forever to get back with you, and was him hawing around with getting back to you even though you did everything to get in touch with her?

If it is her you should charge her a storage fee and then she can have the ring back.

Yes it was.. I hadn't heard from her since February... she came east to visit her friends.. she was very happy and we chatted with her friend about 30 minutes...

Pirate my a$$!
Nicely done Craig;)

Good thing this is a family forum AQ.. we all error once in a while :lol:

no way ........ Craig gave up a ring? I have a weakness for pretty ladies as well buddy.

Dew

Get over it will you guys :lol: I have hundreds that will never return to whomever lost them... it was only $153 in melt ;)

Personally,
I think you likely traded one friend for a better one.

Rings can be replaced with another,,a real friend-Not.

Back
Top Bottom