Wich metal detector?

thefinderofcrap

hello I want to buy a new metal detector could someone pleas advise me. I need a new budget metal detector and I'm now looking for a fisher f22 is this the best one or should I buy a other one

hello I want to buy a new metal detector could someone pleas advise me. I need a new budget metal detector and I'm now looking for a fisher f22 is this the best one or should I buy a other one

what type of detecting do you plan on doing? land only? salt water? fresh water? What are you looking for/ interested in? coins? relics? gold?

Since you asked, I prefer detectors that run on AA's as opposed to 9v's..just an ROI economics thing....I had it figured out once, mathematically...and for sure the AA rigs give a guy a better ROI payoff, plus around the house, in the Garage door opener or TV remote or smoke alarms, its AA's..so I standardized gear that consumes AA's in lieu of 9v's......to make my life simpler mainly....just something to consider...Yes, the F22 eats AA's...

Since you asked, I prefer detectors that run on AA's as opposed to 9v's..just an ROI economics thing....I had it figured out once, mathematically...and for sure the AA rigs give a guy a better ROI payoff, plus around the house, in the Garage door opener or TV remote or smoke alarms, its AA's..so I standardized gear that consumes AA's in lieu of 9v's......to make my life simpler mainly....just something to consider...

I can just see you now, raiding the electronics in the house for batteries to go metal detecting.... haha

I can just see you now, raiding the electronics in the house for batteries to go metal detecting.... haha

Its actually the other way around! I'm generally packed and stacked for my detecting gear...For once in my Life I got my priorities straight! My metal detecting batt stash gets raided for the other purposes! I cannot go with rechargeables....no friggin way would my 'recharge station' be unmolested!

So yeah...I've got more AA's rolling around in my trunk than a Tesla!:laughing: Not only that, I recycle/repurpose things...for instance, if a guy cuts a dead AA in half, and loads that 'slug' into a 410 shell...yeah!..devastating down range! I call it "The Energizer"....:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom