• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hawaii,DRYSAND HUNTING, (UTUBE VID) Sandy Beach

Very nice detecting video thanks for making it and sharing it with us . Were just starting to thaw out here in the mid west . Snow is just about al gone so will be hunting soon . Thanks again great video ...

Harold

Another nice video Patrick. I hunted Sandy's about a week ago and most of my finds were up by the parking lot wall. Biggest problem with Sandy Beach is there is so much sand to hunt. Thanks for taking the time to post the video.

Very nice video!!!Thanks for sharing!!!It is warming up here in NJ ,so pretty soon summer hunting will start!Cant wait. Good luck and HH

Patriic, is that a new detector for you. I use a Excalibur and quite like it, it was a toss up between a Whites or Minelab.

Gerry

Patriic, is that a new detector for you. I use a Excalibur and quite like it, it was a toss up between a Whites or Minelab.

Gerry

Hey Gerry, I just started to use this surfmaster pi,my brother gave me this unit a few months ago,I like it, it's light ,very simple to operate and it works great in the dry,wet and underwater...but in the water the coil seems to float,but I don't mind.I never had a chance to hunt with a EXCAL yet, but from what I hear it's an awesome detector....I hope to pick one up someday....Aloha coconut

Back
Top Bottom