First outing!

scgator

I went out this afternoon on the beach for about two hours. I'm trying to get the hang of all the sounds. Just two hours of detecting I can see how this can be addicting [emoji16]! 2 pennies, 1dime, and a James Madison dollar
b4db4450018fe4a5ad3237d01c1ac0a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yep...you got the bug...free money is nice isn't it? Wait till that first silver...gold... ah the memories.. have fun!!!!!

Great first outing. I wish I had beaches close. I'd like to try that kind of hunting. Keep it up!

Welcome from Montana! That's definitely a better first outing than mine and Amanda's LOL! Pull tabs and bits of aluminum. Cant even tell ya how excited we were when we dug up our first penny LOL. Keep at it. The sounds get easier to figure out and the fifinds get better amd better!

A dollar coin on your first hunt... that's cool! Congrats on your first time out, and on the nice clad take. :waytogo: That's a neat little car, too; those are fun to find!

OOOooohh, nice bottle cap ! How deep was it ? I'm jealous. I've never found one of those :roll: Welcome to the hobby.

Welcome to the addiction! Many many hours of fun ahead for you! Keep at it and you'll have your equipment paid off in no time...then it's all profit! :money::money::money:

Back
Top Bottom