The Beale Treasure

Doobaz91

Has anyone heard of the Beale Treasure. I have heard quite a few stories surrounding the mystery. It is supposed to be burried near Bedford County Virginia. If anyone has heard about it and would like to discuss thier thoughts on the topic please feel free to. Thanks.

all we need to do is form a long chain of people with there detecter in hand and we can cover the area in no time. chances are we will have it before you even get the directions figured out anyway. lol. on a serious note if it is real i wouldnt doubt that some kid would find it by accident while not even looking for it and he and his family be set for life . then you would see the story on the news and then think how obvious that spotwas and why didnt i think of looking at that area before. makes youjust want to go out right now and get you treasure dont it.:spin:

Some People say this may have been Jean Lafitte's Treasure

I heard stories that he buried it in southern Mississippi, near or in Bay St. Louis. I lived there at one time. Fortunately I sold my house before Katrina hit it dead center. At 12 feet above sea level, it didn't do well at all.

Back
Top Bottom