Aussie Treasurehunters Group

Golden

Elite Member
This is my Aussie Treasurehunters Group. Mostly made up of Aussie detectorists, all members are into various forms of metal detecting from gold prospecting, water, beach, parks and goldfields.
To view/post you need to register and leave a message in introduction thread.
Hope you find it interesting.;)
Golden

http://com3.runboard.com/baussietreasurehunters

Last edited:
Hi Golden, John at John's Detectors here. Thank you for the link and it sounds like fun! Been awhile since I have chatted to you so I hope all is well. I wonder if you have been making any good finds lately? Are you still with the Quattro? Or have you switched over to the new Safari? Ok Golden be safe over there and good hunting.

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors
Badlands of West Texas

Hello John,

Nice to hear from you again!

I'm still with the Quattro and finding interesting things with it. I've also been actively into under water hunting these past few years, using both a hookah system, scuba gear and snorkling.

I'd also like to get a little more into prospecting for gold nuggets, so hoping a break some time next year for a few weeks and head to the goldfields with hubby.

HH Golden;)

Hey Golden, I'm with you on the goldfields and I just picked up a gold claim in New Mexico. I hope to have a place to test out some of the gold detectors now. Actually I don't think there is much gold there but will be fun. Ok on the ole Quattro, well when you got something that works for you don't break it! I think the water hunting would be fun and just be careful Golden. Ok I wish you good hunting and hope you find one of those 40 ounce lunkers out there!

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors

Hey Golden, I'm with you on the goldfields and I just picked up a gold claim in New Mexico. I hope to have a place to test out some of the gold detectors now.
John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors

All the best with your new venture in New Mexico John!;)

Hi Golden, thanks for going ahead and posting your link. Sorry, we were out of town and I couldn't respond to your PM.

No problem Carol. Hope you had a great time away!
HH Golden;)

Back
Top Bottom