Eurotek Pro DD got the best of my curiosity...

SavingThePast

Forum Supporter
Have one on its way! It's going to be my scout machine when looking for new sites. I couldn't help myself with all the good reviews I keep reading about it and thought it might be perfect for my purpose. I would like to give props to Larry at NWI Detectors for the great deal and service!

My Opinion

I have one I bought with the 8 inch coil, then bought the 11dd, than bought the 5 dd, I have only dirt hunted with the 8 inch, test results air testing , I got the same depth on all coins using both the 8 inch and 11dd (9 inches), I wasn't impressed air testing both as I felt the 11dd -should be a bit better, only the same, vdi was tighter with the 8, but as far as field testing I can't tell you till, this snow melts, this weekend is looking up, warmer temps, but I might try the little 5 on sidewalk strips, I am sure Captain Silver will tell you 11dd was the way to go, he loves those coils, happy hunting, you will like the Euro Tek Pro, Earl

Earl,

How often do you air hunt? I recently bought one for a friend's 50th birthday and it is a very nice strong machine...at an unbelievable price. I like the 11" double D coil over the concentric for crisp seperation, but thats just one man's opinion. HH

LittleJohn

The wife and I each used one most of last summer and know that they are a fantastic little machine, we had all 3 coils, I preferred the 8" coil but nothing wrong with any of them. I am giving a forum special price on them if any of you are interested.

Little john

Only used the Euro Tek Pro 2 times both with the 8 inch coil, I haven't used the 11dd, or the 5dd yet dirt hunting, I did do Air testing with the 11dd and the 8 inch, both got 9 inches on both coils, posted a thread a few weeks ago, with the 8 giving up tighter vdi numbers better than the 11dd, I am new to the euro Tek pro, land hunting 38 years, Swing the f75se and etrac the most, I got this machine for high crime areas, If I get held up, they get a 219.00 machine, god help them if they don't have a gun, happy hunting , Air Hunting :laughing:, maybe you wrote wrong , later, Earl

Back
Top Bottom