Minelab Equinox starter guide released

I saw that yesterday.. It looks like it has an arm cuff like the AT Pro

Question why would you need four Bluetooth connections what would they be used for other than headphones or possibly a smartphone

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Possibly future upgrade like the Deus coils perhaps? Phone integration for GPS tracking?...4 devices at once is fairly robust and open to a multitude of options.

Possibly future upgrade like the Deus coils perhaps? Phone integration for GPS tracking?...4 devices at once is fairly robust and open to a multitude of options.
Thank you o I'm a little older and not to computer savvy when I first heard of Bluetooth I thought it was a gum disease upgrades and such do make sense again thank you

Thank you o I'm a little older and not to computer savvy when I first heard of Bluetooth I thought it was a gum disease upgrades and such do make sense again thank you

The coils aren't wireless though. Still a good option to have but it seems like a lot, but the more the merrier I guess.

Didn’t see anything about updating via the magnetic USB connection, only charging. Is that info somewhere else?

Question why would you need four Bluetooth connections what would they be used for other than headphones or possibly a smartphone

Mark -- I'm trying to figure this out as well, not just you. I'm having a hard time here. I asked an older friend what he thought; one thing he came up with was hooking up his hearing aids to the unit (and they would function like headphones!)

I get that -- in other words, connecting something to the machine to send audio to your ears. But I'm not sure how having the ability to connect 2, 3, or 4 Bluetooth devices simultaneously helps in any way...

So you "pair" your phone with the machine. What would that do? You can't take a phone call on your machine, can you? You can't run Google Maps on your phone, and plot your Equinox's position, can you? Unless you are connecting a coil to the machine (which you can't do at this point on the Equinox), or connecting a headphone or earpiece or whatever, what would "pairing" any other Bluetooth-capable device do for you?

I guess if you could "pair it" with your computer, you could do updates or whatever, but that's what the USB is for. I'm just having a hard time how "multiple simultaneous Bluetooth connectivity" is going to be something useful, but what do I know?

Steve

I looked but did not see anywhere, what is the waterproof headphone option? Are these going to be like a plug in version of the excal or ctx phones?

So the Nox battery life is 300-500 charges. Is this a non issue or a concern ? And how many detecting seasons will that last ? Where I live you can hunt year round.

Back
Top Bottom