I'm kind of obsessed...

Call Me V

... with finding rings. I LOVE finding rings. I've heard to dig everything, and I do, if the signal is solid and doesn't vary. I get lot's of pull tabs, but occasionally, like today, when the signal does hit 55-56 and sounds beautiful then 2" down I get my wish for the day...

14k!

Attachments

• IMG_1216.jpg
    IMG_1216.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 278
Spectacular! You should get a scale to see how many grams it weighs. That's $100+ melt value for sure!

Spectacular! You should get a scale to see how many grams it weighs. That's $100+ melt value for sure!

It's not too big of a ring. I think the picture makes it look better than it is. The only scale mom and I have is the kitchen scale, although it's a good one. It only measures to the nearest gram, and this ring comes in at 3 grams.

It's not too big of a ring. I think the picture makes it look better than it is. The only scale mom and I have is the kitchen scale, although it's a good one. It only measures to the nearest gram, and this ring comes in at 3 grams.

Heres the calculation. :kingdances:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181027-193128_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181027-193128_Samsung Internet.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 216
Outstanding! The AtPro hits gold like a Train! All the fresh waterbabies and dirt diggers will testify! Congratulations V! Knew it was coming for you...you were getting all dialed in and on the hunt!

Back
Top Bottom