Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Sunspot Scoops
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Everything About Finds > Stories and Pictures of Finds

Notices

Old 10-21-2017, 12:25 PM
Elite Member

Default a short hunt this morning

I got out this morning for a few minutes. I have a degenerative disc in my neck besides the pain I'm having weakness and numbness with my left arm (my swinging arm). I opted to go to a volley ball area of a local park. It's dry here and the sand makes for easy digging. There just two nets there and they just have removed. I've had success there before. I scored a little change a heart pendent and a silver stud earring with a large stone... maybe CZ dunno for sure.
Attached Images

Old 10-21-2017, 12:29 PM
Elite Member

Nice earring! I wanted to get out this morning but Im to lazy and the football game comes on at 12:30 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-21-2017, 12:32 PM
Supporter

Hey, its good you got out and walked around for a little!...All the best for a recovery to you!

Detecting is the study of Mankinds interaction with topography, the untrustworthiness of pockets, and metals desire to return to the Earth from whence it came.

Old 10-21-2017, 12:58 PM
Elite Member

I was going to a football field this morning. They played last night and I thought I may be able to find a lost Bill or two. I got there at day break and there was already had a crew picking up garbage.. I opted for the park then.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Old 10-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Supporter

Congrats on the finds! Hope you get feeling better, but with what you're saying about your left arm, sounds like you should get in to see the doc ASAP...seriously.

Squad Leader: Team Cupcake

Old 10-21-2017, 05:52 PM
Elite Member

Thanks. I have another Dr appointment Monday. Monday will be a busy day. I have a Forrester coming out Monday morning to give me a value on my illegally cut trees, then a Dr appointment after that I have therapy.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Old 10-21-2017, 06:12 PM
Elite Member

Smile

Not to bad! What I like to remember when I'm not having my best day is that it all adds up. There has been multiple times when I have found less than 5, but it's still 5 and I'm thankful for them.

Merry Christmas! ~ Luke 2:7-11
2018 Clad: 152 Coins ($10.40) ~ Totals: 400 Clad Coins ($26.15) ~ 1 Pre-Clad Coin ($0.01)
2 Foreign Coins ($0.06) ~ Oldest Coin: 1945 Wheatie ~ Au: 0 ~ Ag: 0
Garrett Treasure Ace 300 ~ Harbor Freight 9 Function ~ Bounty Hunter Junior

Old 10-21-2017, 10:24 PM
Elite Member

Very Nice! If its in silver im thinking diamond!