New Ride

Awendaw

Forum Supporter
Downsized from a Z71 to a new Tacoma. It's got all the off-road options so I should be able to make it to the remote hunting locations with ease:D

Attachments

• Tacoma.jpg
    Tacoma.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 258
Thanks. The color is Pyrite Mica. I like it and only other color they had was black(never again in SC). Back seat is as big as Chevy it had and a lot more options. Now have to get another tool box and I'll be set.

Thanks. While I'm thinking of it, what member her sells md'ing decals? I had one on my other truck and gonna need another. I just cant remember who I got it from.

Yeah, I'm checking on a Used Corolla a friend is selling tomorrow. My V8 in my Mountaineer doesn't hurt while gas is down to two bucks a gallon. I'm preparing for when it goes back up. Can't beat 35 miles a gallon. Right now I'm getting 17:lol:

Great choice of vehicle. I love my '11 TRD Sport. Best detecting accessary I ever got.
Check out Tacoma World when you are ready to mod it.

nice Taco

I had a 2004 Taco trd, Best truck Iv'e had so far. Never had a problem with her. Only problem was the frame rusting, they had call backs on that. She was easy to service, Hwy i git around 22 mpg, avg was about 17 mpg. she was used alot for hunting, and surf fishing. You will love the truck. I miss mine.:detector:

I'd sure like to get one with better gas mileage . Beats my 06 F 250 at about 12 mpg . I'd have to sell my detectors to get one , that ain't happnin' . Nice color to .

Well, the wife and daughter wanted to see the off-road capabilities of the truck so now I have a very dirty Toyota:laughing:. Time to hit the car wash. And I didn't get stuck!

Back
Top Bottom