• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

This one just makes me feel good...

The guy is just saying, if your going to text and drive you don't need a phone.... Here (take that) let me help you.

Never owned a cell phone, just don't see anything so vitally important, that can't wait one hour. Have been think about one of those cheap, prepaid phones, to keep in the truck, since pay phones are getting kind of rare. Think cell phone companies encourage vandalism, to get people like me on the plan, paying every month, for something I don't really need.

Distracted drivers, are the cause of the vast majority of accidents. Doesn't matter if the distraction is electronic devices, spouse, kids, snacks, beverages. If your focus isn't on the road and driving, you aren't going have as much time to react. Of course you got that seat belt, airbags, and insurance, to keep you safe, make things right. Not going to help the guy on a bicycle much though... Guess he shouldn't have been riding anywhere near 'your' road.

Really hate driving to work at 5:00 AM, getting behind someone on a cell phone, driving 5-10 MPH, below the speed limit, speed up, slow down, and have no chance to pass. It's dark out, my focus should be on the road, other traffic, not on trying to keep pace for an erratic driver, struggling to maintain a safe distance. These drivers also tend to encourage other people to take risks, to get around them. Wonder if they are texting, about the how many cars they've got backup behind them. Some sort of competition, maybe send a selfy to prove it...

I agree with the outcome but he is lucky he did not get shot for breaking into the car. Yes it is still breaking and entering.

Went to a grocery store yesterday. Was fixing to enter the cross walk where the pedestrian has the right of way. Lady drives through the stop sign and cross walk. When I look into her passenger door she doesn't have either hand on the steering wheel and is looking at her phone typing with both hands.

They need to design all phones where if the phone is moving. the texting option shuts down. I've had more than one friend killed on motorcycles while parked at a light.

I'm guessing the driver in this vid crossed the center line and ran into his car.

Back
Top Bottom