Unusual finds pics

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Bored troday so thought I'd post some unusual finds pics. First are 2 spurs that I dug at the same location but quite a ways apart. Both have nickel silver inlay.

Next is a marble egg with metal decorations. I detected it in a heap of fire & ashes on a city lot.

Here's some native copper found one piece at a time over the years. The largest one was detected in a dirt driveway under a carport - go figure.

Lastly, here's an eye glass case. Nice designs and all silver. It is stamped sterling. steve in so az

Attachments

• spurs.jpg
    spurs.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 228
  • egg.jpg
    egg.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 216
  • copper.jpg
    copper.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 211
  • eyeglass.jpg
    eyeglass.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 214
neat bunch of stuff you have there , good work ... yea the egg is cool ,

I like the native copper, steve !!!! where did you come across the native copper ??? I have found small pieces in Wisconsin.........

Dooby - Arizona is known for the 3 C's = cotton, cattle & copper :) The nearby mountains have several big time copper mines. Steve

I also love the egg. And I love collecting those rouge compacts. They're such fun to find.
Trudy

They are really unique but I like the copper and the spurs. Did you find that egg in Phoenix? Ha Ha
Do I need to explain that comment to anyone??

spittfire said:
They are really unique but I like the copper and the spurs. Did you find that egg in Phoenix? Ha Ha
..and from the ashes shall rise the great fire bird known as a Phoenix. :lol:

Torakage said:
spittfire said:
..and from the ashes shall rise the great fire bird known as a Phoenix. :lol:
Very good, I am impressed!:)

Spit - don't have to explain it here = Phoenix is the Az state capitol, about 125 miles north of me. Steve

Back
Top Bottom