Old Canadian Silvers

Fivepin

Elite Member
The old fair grounds comes through again today. Thankful for that, otherwise there wouldn't be much of a movie. Three really nice old silvers and about $8 in clad. We'll start at the fairgrounds, move to a local church, then locate but not swing an 1890 brothel, off to the next town to try the community center and end up back at the fairgrounds. Thanks for watching.

https://youtu.be/3crSVq1-5e8

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 245
Very nice! I was lucky enough to find a 1930 Canadian 10 cent clear down here in Kansas.

What, someone smuggled an old silver out of Canada...I'm gonna have to call the RCMP...they may take awhile to come down and question you...being on hoseback and all...:laughing:

Very nice 👍, we just do not see much Canadian silver showing up here.
I did save a quarter a couple years back and my son has found a dime.
But I am In Wisconsin.
Go ahead and show them off so we can see em .
Congradulations !
,Dew

Awesome silver Canadian 10 cent! Thanks for sharing! I’d love to find more old Canadian coins...being in NW Ohio, I figured it would be a slam dunk to find quite a few. But they do seem to be surprisingly rare here...I’ve found a few King George pennies from the 40’s and one from ‘28, plus a fabulous 1859 Canadian Large Cent a couple weeks ago, but absolutely no silver :no: Some day!

I love those old Canadian silvers! Still looking for one! Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom