Quick morning hunt produces!

wonderful shape on that indian. nice recovery!
Thanks BRJ! I've been really lucky with the Indianheads this year. I think I'm at 26 now for the year and about a third of them are just as nice as this one.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks BRJ! I've been really lucky with the Indianheads this year. I think I'm at 26 now for the year and about a third of them are just as nice as this one.

man 26 for the year is awesome, i'm nowhere near that for my lifetime. :) and of course one of mine was hit by a tractor or something and can hardly be recognized as a penny

Both the "V" and the Indian are in great shape, for that matter those Wheat's look pretty darn nice also. Congrats Tundra on some very nice finds.
Thanks Trapper! I can't believe I missed them in those two yards. That Indianhead sounded just like a silver dime which I thought was real strange.

Dude, you're killin' it on the crisp, old coinage this year! Love them photos too! Those close up shots of the IH really captured the color tone. You always have great photos, but I was starting to wonder why all your copper was that lighter...uh...buckskin color. :lol:

Dude, you're killin' it on the crisp, old coinage this year! Love them photos too! Those close up shots of the IH really captured the color tone. You always have great photos, but I was starting to wonder why all your copper was that lighter...uh...buckskin color. [emoji38]
Thanks Foragist! I've really been doin some door knocking in the old part of town which is where I keep getting the Indians and V nickels.....not much silver though. Out of the three silver dimes I got down there on one street 2 were Barbers so I can't complain. It's been snowing a little in the last couple days so the season looks to be running out. [emoji52]

Dang you find a lot of Indians! That V is sweet. I found an 07 this week and thought mine was in pretty good shape but yours is way better. Congrats!

Dang you find a lot of Indians! That V is sweet. I found an 07 this week and thought mine was in pretty good shape but yours is way better. Congrats!
Thanks longbow! I've dug more Indians this year than the past 4 years combined! Those buggers are everywhere it seems. It's weird but I think I've only dug one green one this year.....must be the soil I'm digging in.

Back
Top Bottom