Returned a class ring.

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Glad to get this one back. Been lost since 2011. He wasn't on social media, but his dad was. Hopefully he had told his dad he lost it back then. Lol! Had his full name as well as being in the ROTC at the time. Went on to become a Marine.

Attachments

• 78428600_561864627940208_2296004639297896448_n.jpg
    78428600_561864627940208_2296004639297896448_n.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 589
Larry.. you are forgiven but only because the full name was inside :lol:

Btw... your application to RingKeepers has been denied :laughing:

:dingding: Congrats on the ring return!

However you may not apply to RingKeepers for at least a year. We are proud of ferreting out the weak and you must show pirate-like fortitude of at least a year without any returns. :pirate2:

Larry.. you are forgiven but only because the full name was inside :lol:

Btw... your application to RingKeepers has been denied :laughing:
Thanks for the assistance Craig:laughing: - but you need to give him credit for returning the ring of a Marine as well. :yes:

Since the Ring was a Marines I vote that you be immediately reinstated in ringkeepers. Since the Marines are part of My Navy whether they like it or not.

Luv them "Sherlock Holmes MD'r solves the who-dunnit-mystery". Good on you !

Awesome deed itsaring! , Bravo !:dingding:

I've heard a rumor that there is an underground group on this forum called the " Ringsnatchers" . :shock:
I hope this is not true and just "fake news " . :?:

X-2!

Hope my post does not affect my standings as a Blood Member of the Ring Keepers. ;)

It's impossible to infect your standing here OBN. OH the work was affect. Well you can't do that one either.

DirtyDog is back! WOOHOO!! YAY!!!

Thanks Kap. A lot of lurking and not much posting lately. Everything here is the worst hunting I can remember. Wet sand or water, there are hardly any sounds at all. Good hunting!

Back
Top Bottom