ACE 250-150 Instructional DVD

LOBO

After browsing the forums here, it looks like a lot of people are using the ACE 250, so I thought I would pass on this information. If you find you need further instruction on the ACE 250 or 150 as I did, just call Garrett(the toll free number is listed on their website), and ask for the DVD on this detector.  I received mine yesterday in the mail, and the DVD is excellant compared to the printed manual that you received with the detector.  Garrett was very friendly, and the DVD was FREE, even the postage.  This DVD goes into detail every function and setting on the detector, and sure makes it easier to understand.  Hope this info helps.

LOBO

Hi All,

After reading this post, I called Garrett. I got the answering machine and left a message with my phone number. Within a half an hour, they called me back!!!! Talk about customer service!!! It looks like I will be a repeat customer of Garrett. Nothing wins my hard earned dollar faster than a good unit COUPLED with better customer service!!!!!

Thanks for this information LOBO ! I'll call Garrett
tomarrow for my FREE DVD !

Diverman....I'll second that !  I just received my FREE
replacement coil cover from Garrett, post-paid today
(the original was loose and kept falling off in this
warmer weather we are having.). The replacement
fits much tighter, I'm glad to say ! All I had to do was call their 800 number and they were very
nice about it too.....good folks those Garrett people !

ToddB64
Ace250

Back
Top Bottom