Coke or Pepsi?

grinsebring

Global Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Rescued these two from lake bottom today. I hit the wishing pier today for a couple hours. There is no end to how much can come out of there. The pier was built in 93, and the people have been throwing money and other stuff in to the water ever since. I know it looks like the same old stuff all the time but believe me it's not. Todays highlights, the pepsi and coke bottles, a 925 lion charm, a nifty key, a cheap ring, and the winner is a gold plated
St. Patrick hat or blouse pin. The Talapia are spawning, the gators are feeding on them and I am staying close to shore....:shock: .....Gil

Attachments

• 100_0294.JPG
    100_0294.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 370
Ok lets see if I can attach more then 1 pic this time

any better?

Attachments

• 100_0299.JPG
    100_0299.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 382
  • 100_0295.JPG
    100_0295.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 365
Swims with gators!! good screen name!!

nice loot!! you got some guts messing with gators!! I can't stand snapping turtles sneaking around while i hunt!!

Every once in a while I see a little one. The biggies get trapped and taken away. They are supposed to be released into the everglades, but with the price of gas and all, I don't think they get that far. They tell me that the really big ones will come back to where they were caught. In this case that would be 175 miles. Sort of like squirrels and Opposums (hear that Carol?)
To be perfectly honest they are like any wild animal. They high tail it away from people. The mating season that begins about now is a different story.
The females stay near their nesting areas far from human activity. The Alpha males on the other hand don't like to be POed. They cruise all over looking for love and a large food supply. During the day they stay submerged to stay cool. At night they are active and feeding. This white boy don't detect any where near water after the sun go'es down. What makes me nervous in water is SNAKES. The water here is crystal clear so I try to keep an eye out like Felix is gonna be doing from now on..... Sorry Fee, the devil made me say it..........Gil in sunny Florida

Nice finds Gil, make sure you have one of those Dundee knifes handy. Personally I would rather swim with the sharks then the gators. Their just so sneaky... resurfacing above the murky water with their scary eyes following you around... waiting for the right moment to strike :no:

The water here is crystal clear so I try to keep an eye out like Felix is gonna be doing from now on..... Sorry Fee, the devil made me say it..........Gil in sunny Florida
Sorry Gil, but I'm for snakes who wouldn't consider me part of the food chain, unless it's one of those invasive boas that are out in the Everglades growing to 30 feet!;) Also - I don't think a using can of pepper spray in the water is going to work very well if you get attacked.:yes: :lol:
My vote is for Coke!

Nice job Gil! If my memory serves me right I think Joe G may have an opinion about Pepsi or Coke. I think he works for one of them.

Nice job Gil! If my memory serves me right I think Joe G may have an opinion about Pepsi or Coke. I think he works for one of them.

:lol: I vote for the Pepsi (it pays my mortgage :) ) To me C*k* is just a 4 letter word and the name of a drug :lol:

Also love Tilapia (good on the grill or blackened)

Great finds Gil,

You have more guts than I do to swim with the gators. By the way, I like Pepsi better. Coke is good for........come to think of it, Coke is good for nothing.:spin: :spin:

Back
Top Bottom