• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

......but he saw it on the internet !!!!!

David realized the "DIY side view mirror replacement" idea he saw on the internet didn't seem quite as good in person :laughing::laughing::laughing:
David__idea_from_internet.jpg

Philippines modified vechiels

Now, that looks like something they would do here in the Philippines. And they would go to the junk yard to find one..

KEN. :D

You definatly see all kinds of modified cars and trucks over there , no real safety rules to be concerned about. Lots of custom rides built in some ones garage out of old wreaks welded together. :laughing:

Don't forget to take some Spam back with you !

"Cowboy" Grumpa time travels back to the old west, hope he remembers to bring back some mint condition coins ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_time_machine.jpg

going bananas

Between the snow, being cooped up, no detecting..... looks like David is going bananas :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 434408

I think with some of these storm fronts coming through a lot of people are going bananas . We haven't got rid of the last 11 inches snow yet ,going to get more tomorrow. This storm looks like it will cut a big path across the country and share the snow. :laughing:

I hope that place has a really big "to go" box available !

A few days ago Ken said on his page "Now I am hungry for a hamburger" …..I guess he wasn't kidding ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_Burger2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom