One Dive, then Disaster Struck

You sure recover some interesting finds!

You're fortunate to avoid injury from the hose letting go!

Always enjoyed snorkeling, but never got deeper than that.

Folks say I'm so full of "hot air" I should be a natural for dives on the Titanic etc.!!

At 76 years I think I'll save scuba for my next life!!

Congrats!!

Cupa

Glad you were not in the water Scuba. When I lived in TN we had a house boat on the lake and a couple of kids were joy ridding Dad's inboard after dark wide open and hit a bridge. It was morning before the divers could go down because of the depth and dirty condition of the water. One diver was on the bottom of the river channel and a hose burst. They think he panicked and his leg got hung in a old fence wire. A bad day. So glad you are ok.

You Got Lucky

Better- it blew walking to the beach , than 60 foot under, nice find's Scuba , when are the under water video's going to happen ? Happy hunting, Earl

Better- it blew walking to the beach , than 60 foot under, nice find's Scuba , when are the under water video's going to happen ? Happy hunting, Earl

As soon as I decide to take the plunge and get a camera. I think after you all see one you will all cringe and realize my hunting style is not for any sane person!

However my results usually speak for themselves and even though it is challenging and work it is rewarding USUALLY! I say that because after today, well lets just say today was an off day. That is my story and I am sticking too it.

Back
Top Bottom