Gold Rings #48 #49 #50

Three Gold Bands Early AM Hunt, Starting to like this fresh drop beach hunting, So easy to dig and quick onto the next target. I don't like getting up early and conforming to the hours we are allow to hunt (6am to 9am) but the good is the temps are easy and I'm home by 10 am.

I really think these belonged to the same person since they were in a small area and all the same size rings. Took me a few minutes to capture all since I though I had missed the target while digging but turned out to be a second gold, then by the end of doing circles in the water I was able to capture a third.
:pirate2:

DANG. A triple. Bet that was fun!

Sweet pics, too. Thanks for sharing!

Wow! I don't know what I'd do if I found THREE gold rings in the same spot! I'd be reeling if I found three coins in the same spot! Seriously congratulations! :thumbsup:

Nice Going Joe , 2 and 3 ring days are great and best of all it helps you forget all the "0" ring days .
GLHH Jim

Attachments

• j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 50
Three Gold Bands Early AM Hunt, Starting to like this fresh drop beach hunting, So easy to dig and quick onto the next target. I don't like getting up early and conforming to the hours we are allow to hunt (6am to 9am) but the good is the temps are easy and I'm home by 10 am.

I really think these belonged to the same person since they were in a small area and all the same size rings. Took me a few minutes to capture all since I though I had missed the target while digging but turned out to be a second gold, then by the end of doing circles in the water I was able to capture a third.
:pirate2:
If it was one owner - he is much of a wife!
Great hunting! :D

Great show OBN. Looks like to me that you broke up the marriages. You were detecting and when the three women saw you they decided to divorce their husbands. You sly dog. Now that's how to get it done in a hurry. Man I wish I was that handsome.:cool::iwish::lol:

Great show OBN. Looks like to me that you broke up the marriages. You were detecting and when the three women saw you they decided to divorce their husbands. You sly dog. Now that's how to get it done in a hurry. Man I wish I was that handsome.:cool::iwish::lol:

LOL.. I wish but I think all three were wore by a female, all very small, same size. Plus I'm just a old goat....And very faithful to my two women...

LOL.. I wish but I think all three were wore by a female, all very small, same size. Plus I'm just a old goat....And very faithful to my two women...

I Know what you mean by being faithful to one woman. Soon to be 48 years so I'm not looking. Now I didn't suggest you were looking for another woman, but those women may have seen you and had hopes and pitched their rings so you could find them because you are a handsome old goat. And you walked away like a man. You can't hide handsome and it's working for you buddy.:D

Back
Top Bottom