Found my First Cache!

Bangas26

Went out tonight for an hour once i got home and got dinner made and the wife watched it and made sure it didn't burn (Chili dog Casserole)! I hit a park near my house that i have hit before! Started out and found a 65 Quarter (my third in a week, oh so close! :no:) and a penny and a dime! then hit a spot and had a loud, strong Signal! :digginahole:! dug my plug and saw coins hit the hole, then looked at the plug and thats when i saw the bag! :shock: cleaned it out and the whole of everything!

Another 65 Quarter (fourth now :frustrated:) and the rest were just clad! but it was still awesome to find and the bag isn't it too bad of shape! :ohwell:

Should bring me close to $20 in clad since June!

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 518
Well hey at least your wife watched the food, I can't even get mine to do that.. :lol:

Congrats on the Cache... :grin:

Nice find, but it's not a cache. That looks like someone's lost coin-purse. A cache is something of value intentionally hidden by someone.

Seems like a purse that size would be too obvious to see - must have been buried on purpose, Steve in so az

Don't ya just love thinking you have gotten all the coins out of the hole and you rescan it and you still get signals :grin: Found some 1/2 dollars in a old school yard and they kept coming out of the hole.

Same thing i said to myself also Steve!!! couldn't believe something of that size could hit the ground, not be found, go unnoticed (was less than 3 feet from a walking path) and then finally work itself to be 2-3" in the ground!

Now i can understand why i'm not getting lucky and getting that silver and im finding so many 65' quarters!

Cointrackers say they minted 1,819,717,000 of those dang things!!!

Happy Hunting All! and thanks!

Attachments

• 65' quarters.jpg
    65' quarters.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 310
Back
Top Bottom