FC Morning Low- Moved To Dry 8-11-12 4.5 Hours

Bigpoppa

Forum Supporter
Well..The scary storm that was supposed to pound us, was nothing more than some passing thunderstorms and a 45 minute downpour to this point..

I got out early this morning while it was clear , plus I got to catch the morning low tide...
Man how conditions can change so much in 36 hours...

Finally I get there an hour before low and am all excited to hunt..The entire beach got flattened out even more, if that is all possible :no: :crying:

I hit the bottom low in all of the promising spots and nothing more than a bunch of spankin new pennies, junk jewlery and some lightweight scrap...
I hit a few spots pretty good at low, but the targets were scarce, however I did manage a few clad mixed in....

I decided to move up to the dry at specific spots and dig me some more shiny new clad for the pile...Managed a few deeper ones, but nothing exciting at all for the day...

Overall I guess I should be happy about the totals, but it felt disappointing for some reason :(
Maybe I just got tired :( :lol:

Totals for the day:

$7.62 in Clad

1- 2009 India 2 Rupees Foreign

1- 1999 Carl XVI Gustaf Foreign

Some Junker Jewlery

More bottlecaps for the massive pile that is growing..

Some other metal human waste...

Maybe tomorrow :cool:

Good Luck & HH !!!

8-11-121Hunt.jpg

8-11-12Hunt.jpg

Not sure why i haven't been digging any foreign coins lately?Just realized i didn't dig any bottlecaps today.Usually i'll get about 3.We must be getting your storm down here in the dirty south:laughing: You collect the foreign coins?

Man you got a lot of clad. Seems you always get a lot of clad. That dry sand does pay off, wish it was cooler for that here. The daily temps are 95 degrees and the dry sand is about 110 easy. Maybe a night hunt is in order but I have to wait on my CW permit. I am not going out there at 3am alone. :D

Back
Top Bottom