Nothing but trash and gold in water Friday

bornhunter

Elite Member
I think it's weird that I spent one hour in the surf and did not find one coin but found this gold ring. I found pull tabs, bottle caps and can slaw. Soft sand and sorta rough surf. I found the ring in just a couple minutes so I scoured the busiest/best area well. We ended up with $3.22 in coins from the dry and one toy car.
Also the ring is not marked in any way. Tested 14k and all 13 diamonds test good! I see this ring at the Sears site for $1800. I think they called it "Sea Of Diamonds". Size 9, ~7.5 grams, 7 princess, 6 baggettes(no spell check) ~1ctw of perfect looking diamonds. I'd be happy with just over $400 when I sell it. This is not a "for sale" ad. This was only my second gold this August.
HH BH

Attachments

• seaofdiamonds 001.JPG
    seaofdiamonds 001.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 333
  • seaofdiamonds 007.JPG
    seaofdiamonds 007.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 341
  • seaofdiamonds 013.JPG
    seaofdiamonds 013.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 330
Yes, I can definitely "sea" the diamonds :lol: That ring is spectacular. I would think you would be able to sell it for more than $400? Maybe you can put it on consignment with a reputable jeweler? That certainly trumps any gold I've ever found :neat:

Great looking ring, awesome find man! Funny, that's how it goes for me somedays, gold right off the bat and another few hours looking for more but just finding trash...

And here i was looking forward to all that trash:laughing: Im holding up my sign now...... WILL PICK UP TRASH FOR GOLD.

Dew

Nice paper clip! I've yet to find any of them. The ring isn't all that bad either.

Back
Top Bottom