My Dual Field Review After 2.5 Weeks of Use...

wow on your finds! be interesting to see how many "dog tags" you find. they have to be there somewhere or everywhere?

wow on your finds! be interesting to see how many "dog tags" you find. they have to be there somewhere or everywhere?

I'm sure I will find some. I haven't searched in any places where major skirmishes took place...too afraid of finding unexploded ordinance. Right now I am playing it safe and only searching tourist beaches. I plan on doing some relic hunting for sure. There's a park where 75,000 Vietnamese camped in quanza huts while fleeing the Vietnam war. Supposedly, they were allowed to take gold bars (tael) out of Vietnam with them. I know there is jewelry here on Guam made from tael bars. Would love to find some tael bars (1.2 oz of pure gold). Plus we have some Spanish forts and lots of historical places to relic hunt. Guam has a very long history, including sunken Spanish galleons :shock: HH & GL

Holy cow! thats some goodies there in short order,,,would say you have gotten to know the new PI quickly! congrats! HH

Back
Top Bottom