Anybody going to the Relic Rescue in March 2014!?!

Pacivilwarluke

Elite Member
Somewhere between the north and the south..
Hello all! As I've been fighting a severe case of cabin fever this winter, it recently came to my attention that the RR sign ups have begun on justgodetecting. Is anybody from here going? It looks like it'll be a good hunt, it's down in Remington VA. HH!

I'd love to go on one of the organized hunts sometime, but not sure how well my machines would work in that hot dirt I hear they have over there. I've got an AT Pro and just picked up a T2SE

I'd love to go on one of the organized hunts sometime, but not sure how well my machines would work in that hot dirt I hear they have over there. I've got an AT Pro and just picked up a T2SE

I've hunted brandy station/culepeper with my at-pro and did decent, dug a plethora of minnié balls. The site this year will be woods and fields, and the soil is moderate to mineralized. You'd probably be fine, and for a vlf, the t2 should be awesome in that dirt. My uncle lives down there, and uses a t2 and does well.

I plan on going someday but I need to get a relic machine for that hot dirt first

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, but do you all have Time Machines?? :?:

Because March 2013 was last year. :laughing:

Sorry to tell you this, but I think you missed it. Better luck this year!! :D

I'm sorry, but do you all have Time Machines?? :?:

Because March 2013 was last year. :laughing:

Sorry to tell you this, but I think you missed it. Better luck this year!! :D

:rofl:

Do what? He is talking about this years RR. Did someone just wake up from a long winters nap???:laughing:

LittleJohn

Hey Luke. I signed up to do another organized hunt March 15th and 16th in Orange County, VA and RR is the next weekend. I'd like to go to RR, but I'm not sure if I can make both. This will be my first paid hunt, and I just got a TDI for the hot soil. I'll be taking my TDI, F75SE, and AT Pro. If I can only do one, I'm gonna see which one is better and make a call. It would be cool to meet ya. If you want some info on the other hunt, PM me, I think they are still looking for folks to join. -Mike

Hey Luke. I signed up to do another organized hunt March 15th and 16th in Orange County, VA and RR is the next weekend. I'd like to go to RR, but I'm not sure if I can make both. This will be my first paid hunt, and I just got a TDI for the hot soil. I'll be taking my TDI, F75SE, and AT Pro. If I can only do one, I'm gonna see which one is better and make a call. It would be cool to meet ya. If you want some info on the other hunt, PM me, I think they are still looking for folks to join. -Mike

I just bought a TDI too!:laughing: I got sick of trying to decipher my at-pro's pained screams in that godforsaken culepeper soil. I'll PM ya!:grin:

I wanna go but can't get past the sign up... The question reads " what day is Independence Day? ( month and #).... I have tried every variation of July 4th any one know the answer?

Back
Top Bottom