Anyone in Arizona

Hello. I am new to the forum, have been detecting for about 5 years. Just looking to meet some new people and do some digging with new friends. The Verde Valley is gorgeous. Thanks

Welcome from New York, and Arizona!

I grew up in Phoenix, and still have family there on the West side and in Glendale. I went to Alhambra High School (Class of 1974), but left in '73 to join the Army.

I run a gold prospecting school http://ArizonaGoldAdventures.com out near Congress, AZ (15-miles Northwest of Wickenburg), and there are a MILLION places for you to detect in and near Phoenix.

Good Luck to you and feel free to PM me anytime. Looking forward to seeing some of your finds! :cool:

Attachments

• carm 003.jpg
    carm 003.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 235
Mesa

Im in east Mesa and totally new to detecting but would love to hunt new areas with a partner. I have only been doing tot playgrounds but open to hunting anywhere around the valley. I have only been hunting for a couple weeks and would benefit from others

Hey all you Arizonians, I'll be out there next month to visit relatives in Scottsdale and will be staying in Fountain Hills. I will not be able to do any MD'ing but would love to hear from you on what I should do and see.
Right now I plan on a day trip to Pine and Strawberry and another day trip to Sedona and hit Torilla Flat for lunch.
THANKS,
Jody in Tallahassee

I'm in Tucson but you might contact the RoadRunners detecting club of Phx. They should welcome you in, steve in so az

Mesa

Im in east Mesa and totally new to detecting but would love to hunt new areas with a partner. I have only been doing tot playgrounds but open to hunting anywhere around the valley. I have only been hunting for a couple weeks and would benefit from others
I also am in E. Mesa off Power and Main. Looking for a detector buddy.

Hi: Coming back to detecting located between Cave Creek and Anthem area and will be nugget shooting late July or August in Big Bug mesa area.

Back
Top Bottom