#44, a beach silver...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Got a call from Craig this morning, asking if I wanted to go with him, meet Frank and hunt Iron Beach...sure, why not:cool:...Craig was kind enough to bring his spare GT so I could continue the learning process running the Minelab. I think I'm beginning to get the hang of it now, here's my finds...
IMG_0010_zpsfa2ed8af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] $1.52 in clad, grey matter and other fishing gear...brass, copper and other scrap, 5 wheats...
IMG_0011_zpsaeeb53cb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] and a quarter, silver #44 for the season...
IMG_0012_zpsdab46dd2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0013_zps77b22bd7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] I'll crack the cookie in a bit and we'll see what it is...thanks for the looks and Happy Hunting!

Good job on the quarter Bruce... are you checking out that spot I told you about this morning? :lol:

Nice crusty captain. My favorite....Earl I seen a guy dig a silver dime from the land the other day I forgot they come up so clean..

OBN Land Silver

I am depending on you, to find us some land silver places ,since your getting a CTX3030 , you are not only the Mod Master, you are the research wizard howboutit :research::research::research::research::kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::yes::yes::yes::lol: I think the shore might be the ticket, I might hunt my aunts 300 acre farm 45 minutes from Oc Summerset County 3 hour drive :roll:, I would rather hit the beach, same distance wright, close to Pocomoke, Earl Bruce your the Man :good::back2topic:

Back
Top Bottom