First time out since September..

Nice hunting Craig! Congrats on the silver's and the rest... Happy holidays!
Thanks CW..

Looks like a good hunt to me Craig. A Buff a Merc and a Walker all in one hunt would be a great day for me. Take care of yourself while you take care of your Mother.

thanks Dirty.. I was reading tonight the weather can affect the menieres making it worse.. lucky me ;)

Glad you got out to hunt. I hope your health improves.

Thanks 3.14 me to it can and has in past going into remission but it likes to comeback as I have found out the hard way.

Had to feel good getting out after all that time. I see you haven't lost your touch either. Good Luck Craig.

glad to see you got out and found some good stuff. Went thru the issues with my 93 year old dad-very tough. Hope your health improves with the new year.

I hope things get better for you . Detecting is a great release , I hope you get a chance to do more of it . It's good to see you got out and found some goodies . Make the most of the good moments , it's all one can do .

Had to feel good getting out after all that time. I see you haven't lost your touch either. Good Luck Craig.

Thanks Frank.. I have been looking into heated gloves for the winter season the hot hands don't perform as well as they used to.. I have been researching a few different gloves that look promising.

glad to see you got out and found some good stuff. Went thru the issues with my 93 year old dad-very tough. Hope your health improves with the new year.

Thanks Joe... I deal with the menieres on a daily basis sometimes its very bad but at other times its not as.. when low pressure moves in it seems to get worse.. working the slopes is hard because the menieres makes me feel like my world is slanted to the left that I am walking on my own personal slope all the time.. ;)

I hope things get better for you . Detecting is a great release , I hope you get a chance to do more of it . It's good to see you got out and found some goodies . Make the most of the good moments , it's all one can do .

I don't know if it will get better but it won't kill me it comes and goes.. most of the summer it was manageable with just taking my antivert but I have been reading that low pressure systems affect it.. I'm never going to get away from storms :lol:

I have been taking extra antivert and it makes me extra drowsy...

I will not allow it to stop me from working or enjoying my hobby.. just have to learn to move slower and no rapid head movements and definitely no looking up.. looking up is an automatic spin cycle :)

Back
Top Bottom