The King has an excellent day!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
It has been a long time coming but today is the day KT got His Royal test results back on the latest PET Scan....the results.....cancer is gone! WOO HOO!

His Majesty still has some time now to recover from the results of all the chemo and some follow up visits, but no more chemo...Dr. says He is clinically cured!

KT just wants to thank everyone who encouraged His by prayer, expressions of good will, or cards...your caring and thoughtfulness is what has kept Him going...and of course KT's greatest thanks to Jesus who has carried Him over the worst of it all.

It is because of friends like you and the help of my Savior that The King has made it through!

Now it is onward and upward, in an effort to regain His Majesty's strength and shed the cumulative effects of the chemo that KT will be working. That could take a couple of months for Him to be back to "normal".

Today was the best day in a long time for KT. God is good every day!

Awesome!! Congrats!! Stay Well and get back out and find some goodies!

Thats great news, even better than me wining the million dollar lottery today. Wait a minute I didn't win anything :lol:. Seriously though hearing news like this from one on my forum family members is music to my ears. I wish you continued good health and may you be cancer free for the rest of your long life. You are an inspiration to all of us, those of us that has never went through anything like this has no idea what you went through but no matter how bad it was you had such a great attitude and was kind enough to keep posting on the forum even on days I am sure you were feeling the best. I am sure that you will be out detecting real soon just remember to take it easy, I don't want you to find everything and not give anyone else a chance ;).

Attachments

• GreatNews-1.jpg
    GreatNews-1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,792
Awesome news there your Highness! You kept an amazingly positive attitude through the whole treatment, I was in awe how you were able to stay so upbeat...
Long live the King!

Thank you all so much! KT doesn't know much about attitude...here's the deal that He made...KT would take it one day at a time and when the going got rough, He would just let Jesus handle it... and HE DID!

Now its up to His Majesty to live up to this new lease on life that was given to The King.

Awesome news! Yesterday both my mother in law and sister in law received clean test results that their cancer has not returned, and now hearing this news just continues the roll of great news. I admire your positive attitude, and want you to know you are an inspiration to anyone who is struggling with anything. Keep on going King, best wishes in getting your royal swing on again!

What fantastic new!! Congrats on kicking the big C. Prayers still outgoing to you and yours. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom