South Carolina

I'm in Sumter but I have a lot of family in Florence and Darlington so I'm there often. Whenever you want company, let me know. Murph

A club would be a great idea. The closest one meets in Rock Hill. I know several other MD'ers in Columbia who might be interested.

South Carolina Detecting

I am in Sumter as well, recently retired USAF after 26 years. Was in Italy for 5 years prior, what a place, some amazing finds there. Anyway, My Whites V3 rarely gets out anymore, looking for someone close by to go out with. Please get with me if you would like to get together.

I live in Summerville. Too bad all I see on here are mostly people from upstate, not so many in Charleston area, surprising. I did just join a MD club here in Summerville though, has about 30 members. Don't see people on this forum from around here nearby

whereabouts in rock hill, because i live here and I dont know of any...might have to kick it to one of those hobbyist shops:yes:

its wierd because I tried calling the number and even sending out an email and didnt get a response. Wonder if hes still in operation or what...

its wierd because I tried calling the number and even sending out an email and didnt get a response. Wonder if hes still in operation or what...

I registered with the forum at SC MD and Relic here. The website person who set it up I think moved away, but I was setup in their forum and they emailed me.

the link I used.

http://scmetaldetectingclub.com/communityserver/forums/default.aspx

I'm in Myrtle Beach and dont cross the Intercoastal Waterway to much.. (damn Chains) :lol:

Hope this helps

Mike

Getting Md Club Started

Anyone interested in getting MD club started in Florence,Sumter,Darlington and other towns around? Sound off

the club in rock hill is awesome, theres like 50+ members...they have 50/50 raffles contests every meeting, club hunts, partner hunts...etc. Finally got to meet my first hunting buddy...and he has like an etrac like me...! Got some good ideas and am well on my way to finding something other then modern clad...Worst feeling in the world when you dig all day (more then 6 hours) and come back with a bag full of trash...

the club in rock hill is awesome, theres like 50+ members...they have 50/50 raffles contests every meeting, club hunts, partner hunts...etc. Finally got to meet my first hunting buddy...and he has like an etrac like me...! Got some good ideas and am well on my way to finding something other then modern clad...Worst feeling in the world when you dig all day (more then 6 hours) and come back with a bag full of trash...

It's a great club, but for those of us who live around Columbia and Florence, it's a long drive for the monthly meetings.

South Carolina Metal Detector & Relic Association
915 Cherry Road, Rock Hill S.C 29732
www.scmetaldetectingclub.com

Our next meeting will be held on Tuesday, JULY 5th, from 7:00 -9:00
PM at the meeting building beside the Trinity Bible Church, located at 915 Cherry Rd, Rock Hill. Visitors are always welcome.

MD meeting in the Florence / Sumter area

There will be a MD meeting in the Florence / Sumter area July 9 2011 if you are interested in attending send PM on form or call 843-260-7415.

florence club

live in Darlington. did anything happen on the formation of a club in Florence?

Back
Top Bottom