Back at the Old School

Isaac43

Banned
I went to the middle school again today and it was already starting to become desolate with targets. I went to an area that I have been over many times and dug up some surface clad. Then, I proceeded to head a different direction adjacent to where I pulled those three wheat pennies as seen here. I started heading away from the school and got my first nice hit (faint 80s VDI) of the day and it was a deepie. The pro pointer was going off in the mud and water and I dug down another inch to find a silver staring at me. I was not expecting to find my first ever Barber Quarter -- or barber coin for that matter. :D

I'd like to thank you all for the advice and helpful tips on how to use my AT Pro, it's been a blast and I have found the unthinkable.

el1m2r.jpg

P.S. I MADE IT TO 1,000 POSTS! :D

Very NICE!!! :goodjob:
Thanks for taking the time to post photos.
I need to find a new way to post them and a new camera that takes better close up photos. I m using a Sony cyber shot 8.1???

WOW!!
Incredible condition. Nice work avoiding the scrape. HH

Thanks! I think it's in VG8 Condition!

Beautiful coin, glad she came out unscathed! Congrats!

Me too lol! Thank you!

Awesome Barber. Congrats.

Thanks!

Congrats! and to think you got to break 1000 posts with a Barber find..sweet!

Thanks! Now I have to get to 2,000 by the end of this year!

Very NICE!!! :goodjob:
Thanks for taking the time to post photos.
I need to find a new way to post them and a new camera that takes better close up photos. I m using a Sony cyber shot 8.1???

I just use my iPhone 4S, it focuses pretty well on the coins. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom