Wish me luck and maybe a prayer that i find silver please.

TN_INDIAN

Forum Supporter
been over a month it seems since I struck silver. Going on a half day hunt if I can make it that long. Worked all night. Itching for silver bad!! may try picking out one of my new places that I found in researching. New places have always been either AWESOME r a bust in the past. Thanks and HH!!

If I can't detect due to weather, you can't find your silver.

So, in turn, wish me luck with this winter weather :D

Got skunked again lol. Best thing found was a 1977 dog tag showing that he got his rabies shot lol. Actually I think it was a small grave after thinking about it more. Cause it was about 5 inches r so down sounded just like a quarter and had about the same vdi as a quarter. Anyways there was this special looking big rock rite over the dog tag that seemed out of place. On the way home was showing the dog tag to my gf which was waiting in the car from being very bored. Showed it to her and told the story and it clicked she immeiditlly reached for the germ X and so did I LOL. Have to have been there sorta deal I thought it was funny but she didn't. Found my reg clad and a few what is its nothing special on a small 2 hr hunt r so. Did a lil scouting on some possibly future spots as well. Thanks and HH,

if you ever come up thru central Illinois hit me up and wel get you some silver

thanks! My moms parents are from that away. Man its not easy finding silver that poor people dropped back in the day lol. But I have a few bideas once the at pro gets here and I get my business cards together. And I may take u up on that offer. I heard the silver was pretty thick up there.... HH

Back
Top Bottom