In your area what problems do you have with animals and bugs , when MDing

We likely have all the things mentioned but has not really become a problem for me, I would be more worried that we don't cut or fingers when digging.
hh

Snakes meaning rattlers/fire ants/depending on where you are hunting meaning the woods bears and even sometimes wild hogs.And if you are near river banks in my area watch out for gators.

Didn't we just do a thread like this a cpl. weeks ago? Well anyway.........

Just FYI, questioning the point of a thread and then posting a reply on it is one of the super-secret psychological profile triggers the NSA supercomputers use to determine if one is a national security threat.....

You get a CIA Risk Assessment Rating one step below those who, in response to a question posted on the forum, advise people to "Use the Search feature".

:lol:

Oh, and I mainly have chiggers and ticks......My German Shepherd/Husky mix keeps the larger irritants away.

Chiggers, ticks, snakes, gnats, mosquitoes, ghosts, ghouls, and goblins. . . Don't laugh, but has anyone ever worn one of these? I'm considering getting one for the annoying gnats and mosquitoes.

My luck, a swarm of wasps will somehow work their way under the hood

Texsport-15167-rw-17079-28922.jpg

Chiggers, ticks, snakes, gnats, mosquitoes, ghosts, ghouls, and goblins. . . Don't laugh, but has anyone ever worn one of these? I'm considering getting one for the annoying gnats and mosquitoes.

My luck, a swarm of wasps will somehow work their way under the hood

Texsport-15167-rw-17079-28922.jpg

I'm a beekeeper so I wear one. They work. Not laughing....

Is that you in the picture Chad? You've got a kind face.:lookclose:

Ticks, Mosquitoes, Bee's I hate them!!! and sometimes there are curious little creatures at parks that try to dig up your finds and run off with them!!

only time ive been bitten by a brown recluse was when I was sleeping other than that they run off and biggest ive seen are slightly larger than a quarter..
that said I could bend my middle finger for a few days after being bit in the knuckle

I heard the recluse spider can cause a lot of damage, and since they are ground spiders they can be found any where you hunt. No one has mentioned any favorite sprays to ward off ticks , spiders or other pests.
HH

I heard the recluse spider can cause a lot of damage, and since they are ground spiders they can be found any where you hunt.
One of my best friends got bit in the stomach moving concrete block. If you ever saw what his stomach looks like now, you'd be a nervous wreck seeing any spider. I went under a house on a Plumbing call once that was slap full of Brown recluses. I made them call an exterminator. First time I ever saw an exterminator scared when he came out from under a house:shock:

Back
Top Bottom