Etrac,Deus or CTX 3030?

Never used one but from what I hear you get a lot of iron nulling with the etrac. You said you hunt around a lot of Iron so I would cross that off the list. The ctx rocks in iron I've pulled silver out of holes with multiple nails over the coins. It will take some time to learn its language but a great detector over all. Never used a deus so your on your own there. If you ever plan on doing any water hunting the choice is clear. Give Bart or Evan at BBH a call you are closer to the ctx with $1700 than you think!

BBH wants 1550 for an E trac...thats the LOWEST offer ive evrr got from there..why I ended up gettin a used explorer

Tn indian

If I didn't know any better, by now you should have every high end detector on the market, I just sold 2 , now I have 8, you can only use one at a time, instead of jumping from machine to machine, and spending a fortune, chill out Bro, because I haven't seen any top end machine that dominates the other's without issue's on todays market, they all have set back's, watch the review's, just like the video you posted , it was not a good test between both machine's, do to setting's, the coils were matched up, was the only good thing, happy hunting bro , Earl

Awesome feedback guys. Im still not all the way sure which machine to get. Sorry for the late replys but been doing lot of research since my ground is frozen. Cant give out a lot of info in fear of loosing some promising sites but im on to some sites that could do well. As far as detectors still may get the 3030 but if funds doesn't add up then the etrac OR may just get the Garret At pro for a few old water sites that I have found with a Go Pro cam. Either way I would like to get a Go pro cam to take u guys along with me on some hunts this year. like I said I got some VERY promising looking sites that I got my eyes on.

Awesome feedback guys. Im still not all the way sure which machine to get. Sorry for the late replys but been doing lot of research since my ground is frozen. Cant give out a lot of info in fear of loosing some promising sites but im on to some sites that could do well. As far as detectors still may get the 3030 but if funds doesn't add up then the etrac OR may just get the Garret At pro for a few old water sites that I have found with a Go Pro cam. Either way I would like to get a Go pro cam to take u guys along with me on some hunts this year. like I said I got some VERY promising looking sites that I got my eyes on.

You have probably the best detector out there. I have owned the F75 and it will do everything other high end detectors do. I have been where you are looking for better and more expensive detectors. Learn the one you have and start posting finds instead of shopping for the next best thing.

Save the money on the Gopro camera...you should concentrate on learning your machine and finding something of value rather than trying to teach us all how to do something ...that you don't even know how to do yourself.

Gonna be making a big buy when I get income tax check. Love my F75se to death but want something else to have around in case the F75 ever need to go in for repairs. Also I want to see what the big deal is with the minelabs lol. Places I hunt is trashy and lot of iron. I hunt for old coins and relics. Have good to medium soil thanks. This will be my final detector for a while. I prefer high end machines.

Have you made your purchase yet?
Just made mine and i was in the same debate but i have been debating for about 2-3 weeks now. Ended up going with the 3030. From the extras you get and the options that you have for the ctx you really cant beat the price.

Save the money on the Gopro camera...you should concentrate on learning your machine and finding something of value rather than trying to teach us all how to do something ...that you don't even know how to do yourself.

teaching you guys was not in any way my plans. Was gonna have some live digs of wheats at least and I get lucky sometimes with a silver coin r 2. Whats your deal anyways always trolling my threads and mouthing off? Did I do r say something to you that offended u or something or you just always this way? Mommy always taught me to not say nothing at all if ya got nothing good to say just sayin..

Just made mine and i was in the same debate but i have been debating for about 2-3 weeks now. Ended up going with the 3030. From the extras you get and the options that you have for the ctx you really cant beat the price.

No not yet may take up to another week before the check gets here. Still debating on which machine. Im considering now the At pro r At Gold for some old swimming holes that I been wanting to detect. But the CTX is still not out of the question wsp the price I was givin. hard to just pass it up.

Since you already own a f75, its more redundant getting a deus. I'd go for either minelab for a bit more versatility. Minelab for park and schoolyard silver, the beach etc. F75 for woods, relics, homesteads and everything else.

I would have to agree there unless you're going for lost jewelry at the parks, then I would say take the F75. Not that the Minelab can't find most... I'm just saying the F75 is a little more sensitive when it comes to gold.

And another thing I only been in this hobby for well be 2 years this august. im still a rookie dude lol. Like I said the Go pro was gonna be some live digs r scoops of some finds. Prolly would take me a month to get enuf finds to even make a vid after all the editing.

If you ask me there is no harm in recording all of your hunts. Good or bad. It might even help you learn your machine faster and easier by going back and seeing what you dug and what it said it was supposed to be when you dug it. If you ask me it might even be a better training tool than you think..
Just my 2 cents.

so you pulled the trigger I see. I still may. Would be very fun owning and learning 2 of the best machines in the world!

If you ask me there is no harm in recording all of your hunts. Good or bad. It might even help you learn your machine faster and easier by going back and seeing what you dug and what it said it was supposed to be when you dug it. If you ask me it might even be a better training tool than you think..
Just my 2 cents.

yea that's what I was thinking. By no means I will be tryin to teach anyone to metal detect lol. Im still tryin to teach myself. can learn a ton on these forums but theres no one close by to show me the ropes. been doing it for about 1 year and a half now and still learning. Was a tough road but I can see the light in the distance now tho at least.

Back
Top Bottom