Black Friday sales on detectors?

pine3874

Elite Member
Has anyone seen any Black Friday sales on mid-priced detectors? If yes, please post links. Thanks

You will always get the best price by talking to the Dealers. They can not advertise below a Minimum Advertised Price that is set by the manufacturer.

:D Yeah. Black friday.

Reminds me of last year, wen we needed a fridge. Only a few in stock, so we didn't dare to wait until BF with the risk none left. So we purchased it on wednesday.
It was seriously more expencive on black friday then for which we bought it 2 days before. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laughing: …..not that there are not legitimate good deals out there at times from trustworthy sellers,

... and not that all deals are as ligitimate good as they seem, as some sellers are not as trustworthy as one thinks.
Read my previous reaction (#8), which we bought at a european well-known retail chain store. ;)

Always watch your back!

... and not that all deals are as ligitimate good as they seem, as some sellers are not as trustworthy as one thinks.
Read my previous reaction (#8), which we bought at a european well-known retail chain store. ;)

Always watch your back!

Good point !!!!

I always do a lot of research before making a major purchase, not only customer reviews on the specific product itself, but also customer reviews on the seller if it is a seller I am not already familiar with.

…...and timing can be very important, on Black Friday we ordered a new laptop from Amazon, they had it at $259.99 (regular price was listed as $349.00) it was supposed to be on sale thru the end of Black Friday, but good thing I ordered when I did because later that evening I checked that page again and they had it at $359 for a while ($100 more than what we paid) later it came back down some, but nowhere near the price we got it for. So a word of caution, if you see a really good limited time discount on Amazon don't wait to buy or the sale might stop faster than you think, once you place your order the sale price is what you pay even if it goes up 10 minutes after you place your order. Placing our order when we did saved us $90 over what the regular price was listed as being.

Did you know, with online sales, that some webshops offer you an interesting offer, but if you come back later for it the price is higher/normal? Or your discount percentage you got offered at your first visit is gone the second time? To make you grab an offer more quick next time.

Sometimes if you ditch the cookie from that website it thinks it's your first visit and you get the offer again. :D

Did you know, with online sales, that some webshops offer you an interesting offer, but if you come back later for it the price is higher/normal? Or your discount percentage you got offered at your first visit is gone the second time? To make you grab an offer more quick next time.

Sometimes if you ditch the cookie from that website it thinks it's your first visit and you get the offer again. :D

Interesting ! I'd be surprised if the cookie idea worked with Amazon but I might try looking at the same Amazon page from my wife's computer next time I see a price change looking from my computer as that should tell if a cookie on my computer made a difference or not.

Back
Top Bottom