First $500 in halves

Silburned

My time lately has been minimal, so getting out to MD is hard. I decided to try my luck in CRH. I've been picking up a few rolls of coins here and there, but recently took the plunge and got a box of halves.

I wasn't expecting much as I've read numerous threads on being skunked. I think this ended up being a good box. Got 1 90% and 6 40%. This was just by quickly looking at the edges of the rolls. I'm going to go through them better when I get home.

Attachments

• 2011-09-06_15-58-03_464.jpg
    2011-09-06_15-58-03_464.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 559
Nice beginners luck. :)

Exactly. I really wasn't expecting much.

Once I got home I checked out each coin. Snagged a 1986s Commemorative Coin (clad). It's a little gummed up, but still a nice little surprise.

Here is the 1964 all cleaned up. Man silver shines up nice.

Attachments

• IMG_4504_redux.jpg
    IMG_4504_redux.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_4506_redux.jpg
    IMG_4506_redux.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 495
I got a bunch of 40's% the other day playing Pai Gao...LOL....I was cracking up.

wow, for some reason Ive never seen an '86 before :wow:

I pulled 4 1967's out of a batch of 6 coins. I thought that was pretty good too :)

Exactly. I really wasn't expecting much.

Once I got home I checked out each coin. Snagged a 1986s Commemorative Coin (clad). It's a little gummed up, but still a nice little surprise.

Here is the 1964 all cleaned up. Man silver shines up nice.

That '86 looks a lot like a silver commemorative half I have somewhere.

My time lately has been minimal, so getting out to MD is hard. I decided to try my luck in CRH. I've been picking up a few rolls of coins here and there, but recently took the plunge and got a box of halves.

I wasn't expecting much as I've read numerous threads on being skunked. I think this ended up being a good box. Got 1 90% and 6 40%. This was just by quickly looking at the edges of the rolls. I'm going to go through them better when I get home.

thats not a bad box. I would take that every box if I could if I never had a skunk

I picked up 110.00 in halve yesterday. Only got through 4 rolls last night and got a 66 and 67 out of a customer roll. I'm going to finish them up tonight. I need to get back to that bank tomorrow and see if they have anymore.

Nice job on yours.

Back
Top Bottom