The new Nokta Anfibio Multi (My commentary, pics, and video)

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
Pictured below is a pic of the detector’s screen in the dark with intensity at full brightness setting. Notice the keys are lit as well.

33at25y.jpg

A very nicely built detector. I see no shortcuts. Not flimsy feeling at all. This model detector build quality when looking at it externally is compared to all detectors I have handled as the Rolls-Royce of Metal Detectors.

The tones provided and volume are great. External speaker provides very ample volume and sound quality to use on those say hot days when headphones are just too uncomfortable.

Once paired with the supplied wireless headphones, and you power off both headphones and detector, once you are again ready to detect, you power up headphones and detector and pairing in very quick. No waiting around to get to detecting.

Buttons on control provide good feedback when used.

Nice adjustable arm cuff.

Internal battery provides very ample detecting use time and charging is a breeze.

Connectors used to connect coils to control head are very user friendly (idiot proof).

The unit supplied to me for testing only had stock coil. The stock coil is light for an 11”did coil. Coils does come with cover.
Mounting hardware supplied does a great job securing coil and helps keep in position for actual detecting.

Detector is very balanced, the best balanced detector I have handled with a stock sized 11” DD round Coil.

Rod with its adjustments seems to offer good latitude for folks of different heights. I will measure and post with pics or video the exact measurements when rod is fully collapsed and fully extended (useable position).

Notice there is no pinpoint switch but rather a pinpoint button on control.

I should have additional coils (I purchased) for the detector come Monday so maybe I can share info about them as far as how the actual detector performs as far as enhanced separation/unmasking and see ballpark wise how deep they are in MY soil on various common items looked for by detectorist.

Not a difficult detector to run.

This detector with stock supplied coil is deeper than the Nokta Impact with stock coil in my soil. I suspect in even milder ground it will be deeper. In areas such as NE and Midwest areas of USA, this detector will be a very deep seeker. I look forward to hearing some reports of actual users of Anfibio Multi from these areas.

I want to thank Dilek for giving me the chance to test and review this detector for Nokta Makro.

I will try and get into some more detail tomorrow and hopefully get a video or 2 showing this very nice looking and built detector.

For reference purposes need to post these.

Brochure link for all Anfibio models.
https://www.noktadetectors.com/wp-content/file-download/anfibio/anfibio-brochure-en.pdf

User’s Manual all Anfibio models
https://www.noktadetectors.com/wp-content/file-download/anfibio/anfibio-user-manual-en.pdf

Will post video links through this thread as I get them done.
For those who don’t want to wade through all the differently posts here to find, I’ll post them here.

Here is the first video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5hzND_uSUI&feature=youtu.be

More to come.

Last edited:
I think they build nice detectors. No doubt this is one of them.

But seeing that this detector is just a close comparison to the Kruzer and knowing they will release a true multi frequency unit in the future I have to wonder if this detector is worth the investment. I guess for some that have the money it will be added to the collection. Me? I can wait. Heck we have snow cover already.

TNS thanks for the update and communication around this machine. It’s really catching a lot of attention and curious on your feedback!! Keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Backlight a lot,and the fact the keys are lit up is a big plus..I dislike the kruzer for night hunting,much prefer the racer for the fact the keys are lit up too when the Backlight is on..Equinox 600 I don’t care for at night either,,way too bright ...The Racer 2 is a really nice machine for night hunting,plus the trigger is much better than a push button pinpoint or ground balance... great post here,looking forward to the gold results

Pic may be a little hard to see. The coil wire connector is shown. A very easy to install and remove design (keyed).
2a7zx95.jpg

This pic below. Note the white line on upper rod. This is line to use for knowing how far to insert upper rod into upper detector Assy.

I don’t think I saw this mentioned in the user’s manual. I suspect production models have.

35jwh1z.jpg

Pic of detector with rod fully extended. White line flush on upper assy androd extended to last graduation depicted on rod.
Tape measure is flush with bottom of coil. 7”concentric shown in pic.
2u8b6n7.jpg

Here is a close of where the distance falls on the actual handle of detector with tape flush with bottom of coil. Folks seem like to measure from various points on handle. So look and see the distances here in relation to the different points on handle.
2803z83.jpg

Here is pic with detector collapsed. Again upper rod white line is inserted to flush position into upper assy. Tape is flush with bottom of coil.
2uzb7zl.jpg

Here is better close up the end of detector showing total detector length collapsed as described above.
qohsaf.jpg

I love my Impact and have to ask. Is this really all that different?
I would love to see a true MultiFrequency machine like the Whites V3i, not just a machine that has multiple frequencies. With today's faster processors, it would be a cool machine to have.

I love my Impact and have to ask. Is this really all that different?
I would love to see a true MultiFrequency machine like the Whites V3i, not just a machine that has multiple frequencies. With today's faster processors, it would be a cool machine to have.

I think the audio is better on Anfibio.
Cleaner sounding with better pitch sound.

Seems using 14khz Anfibio is doing more separation and depth In my soil than Impact while in 14khz.

There are more differences.
Waterproof too.

I will be showing some videos comparing Impact and Anfibio Multi.
Folks can watch and judge for themselves.

I have seen a lot of bouncing on the numbers on the videos I have seen.
But still a decent detector but I am holding out to see their real multi freq and how it compares to minelab.

I’ll have a video here posted tonite hopefully.
To start off showing some of the detector’s behavior and performance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom