Anyone use a cleansweep on Mojave?

If so,is the depth the same as the 7 inch stock coil? And is the depth the same the whole 18 inch length of the cleansweep?

I have used a Nox to sweep a Mojave.
Does that count as a clean sweep??? Lol

Kidding of course.

Gotta have some humor here with all these other threads a going.

If so,is the depth the same as the 7 inch stock coil? And is the depth the same the whole 18 inch length of the cleansweep?

Wood it’s what I use exclusively because of the places I hunt athletics fields and totlots. It is a surreal experience to swing a swath that large when ya have been doing double the effort with the 8! Depth loss is probably happening but I seldom find targets beyond 5” anyway. I figure coverage will keep me busy and it does. I can always swing back but since putting it on I haven’t taken it off. I know Felix uses his for dry sand but it’s not a Mojave. I haven’t noticed any depth loss from toe to heel. They are very expensive but to me worth the $$$!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to beat a Cleansweep when it comes to detecting sports fields. I've used the 5 pin ones, but I find that the 4 pins ones are a couple of inches deeper. Not a big deal unless you're detecting in taller grass. Most of the gold rings that I've found where just below the surface. A couple of gold ring finds and the Cleansweep has paid for itself.

beephead

Like UGA said I only use mine for athletic fields and totlots so not really expecting deep targets. It’s very even from toe to heel but probably 6” on a dime is max. A little more for nickels as the Mojave seems to be deeper on low conductors.
I have some soccer fields that I am allowed to hunt with no shovel/trowel. Just a screwdriver for popping targets. I usually ron sensitivity a little below the preset of 4 as I have rarely had any good targets that were any deeper than 3-4” max. Mostly clad and jewelry that are recently dropped.
Pinpointing is super easy. Just sweep over the target as you pull the coil back and when signal goes away the target will be right off the tip of the coil

Back
Top Bottom