Ashes in a cross.

mdtrapper

Elite Member
Wonder what to do with this found it in the dug it in the park the other day, don't want to keep it, don't want to just throw it away eather. Any idea's :?:

Attachments

• ASH.jpg
    ASH.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 266
If its a urn with ashes for sure, id just take a post hole digger with me, cut a plug lil bigger dig out about 24- 30 inches of dirt on a towel, or small piece of tarp, drop it down deep, fill the hole and replace the plug. Ive a actually dug a hole to bury a full urn of ashes for a private services and thats what we did.

If its a urn with ashes for sure, id just take a post hole digger with me, cut a plug lil bigger dig out about 24- 30 inches of dirt on a towel, or small piece of tarp, drop it down deep, fill the hole and replace the plug. Ive a actually dug a hole to bury a full urn of ashes for a private services and thats what we did.

Yes, I think I'm going to take it back when I get off work today. I is ashes you can see the glass inside it with the ashes. I dident know for sure what it was till I cleaned it up a bit.

Leave it for me to find after you put it back!

Pretty cool actually

Yes, I think I'm going to take it back when I get off work today. I is ashes you can see the glass inside it with the ashes. I dident know for sure what it was till I cleaned it up a bit.
There is a young lady that clerks at a near by convience store, who wears one with her mom's ashes in it. She wears it every day. I wonder if it was lost off someone's broke neckless. Either way it would be good to place back I think, but just out of curiosity, how deep did you find it.

There is a young lady that clerks at a near by convience store, who wears one with her mom's ashes in it. She wears it every day. I wonder if it was lost off someone's broke neckless. Either way it would be good to place back I think, but just out of curiosity, how deep did you find it.

It was about 3-4 inchs 12-13 VDI on the NOX. It's not gold it's plated something.

Could have been dropped and not placed there. Probably a long shot to try and locate the owner but I returned an old purse from the 50's by putting out a line on a local facebook group. Its definitely safe now though.

A craigslist post might’ve found the depressed owner. I’m not judging, just saying I would’ve tried before burying, that would’ve been my last resort. But burying is better than keeping something like that.

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Back
Top Bottom