Last Few Times Out

Clad 2 Meet U

Not much to show, just glad to be digging in the drink. Top of the 1st picture was a land hunt.

Attachments

• 4-18-14 -n- 4-19-14 ASP -n- New Baltimore.jpg
    4-18-14 -n- 4-19-14 ASP -n- New Baltimore.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 391
  • 4-20-14 New Baltimore2.jpg
    4-20-14 New Baltimore2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 390
  • Top Hat Trade Toke Back.jpg
    Top Hat Trade Toke Back.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 386
  • Top Hat Trade Toke Front.jpg
    Top Hat Trade Toke Front.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 394
Looks like a good couple outings! I like the way you cleaned those coins up, and a couple rings to boot! Good hunting out there! Also I think your screen name is clever!

That would be considered a good day of detecting where I come from. Nice variety and those wheats look awesome! Is the "drink" fresh water?

Those wheat look like they were just minted. Did you get ahold of some old wheat dies?:laughing: Congrats and please share you wheat cleaning method.

Those wheat look like they were just minted. Did you get ahold of some old wheat dies?:laughing: Congrats and please share you wheat cleaning method.

All came out of fresh water (Lake St. Clair) On the copper and brass, all I use is some real fine steel wool to take the tarnish off. The silver is done using electrolysis. My lake is very kind to metal and sometime it may give up a gold or two depending on how lucky you are... me not so much.

There's a lot of purdy coins there! NICE!

The black nickel in the first picture, and the black rosie in the second picture look like silver to me too...

I find wheats that look like that after you rub the mud off em, in Erie...

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom